+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who gets booted out April 10th?

I agree with the majority, that Brent will be the next to go. He was the weakest in my opinion last week and has been struggling all along.

[QUOTE=djbee]George has an amazing voice. I loved his Seven Spanish Angels. He is just missing that spark, that special "something" that allows him to connect with the audience.

His voice may just be good enough that he can overcome the lack of connection.
    I am not to sure, personality has a lot to do with selling records. Also (wearing flame suit now) I think he is to sappy. I glad he loves his wife but am tired of hearing about it. Its like his life depends on her.

I agree with this comment. I love his voice but I think he needs to step it up a bit. Sing something that is above and beyond his comfort zone.

If Brent does go I will not be a happy woman. Lots of crying will be going on at the Dagwood household.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

IMO Brent goes next(But I don't want him to!!!!) If it were up to me alone, Lance would be gone. But I'll bet America eliminates Brent unfortunately
    Dance every dance, and live each day as though it's your last and tell those who you love how you feel before it's to late. Life is right here and now, we only go around just one time, so embrace them don't waste them for these are the days of our lives.
    Rooting for Kasey Kahne, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Kevin Harvick for the Nascar Nextel Cup and Congrats to Kasey Kahne for winning 2005 Rookie Of The Year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    I think Brent will be the one to go home this week. After he is gone, then it will be a toss up between Matt & Lance as to who goes next.
    I think this may be right, though Jennifer's name should be in there somewhere to leave soon. I don't want Brent to go next, I like the quality of his voice and he's likable, but the FORT viewers were right on with last week's prediction, so I think they (you, I) might be right again.

FORT Regular
    My personal pick to go would be Lance (he looks so uncomfortable performing)

But I'm going to stick with Brent going.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    I don't think so, not yet anyway. There are a LOT of Lance fan-atics out there who think he is wonderful. I haven't figured out his appeal yet, I wish he didn't have that nasal quality to his voice. Anyway, his fans will be continuing to vote for him.
    The first couple weeks I wanted Lance gone, but he stepped it up on original night, and I do see his appeal now. I think he has that old style country sound that has been lacking in recent years. I hope he sticks around at least one more week.

I'm betting on Brent being the one to go. I like him, but given the competition, I think he might be the weakest link.

I'm gonna have to agree. I think it will be Brent.

Quote Originally Posted by allmychildren
    Matt and Lance talent are weak...
    Not true at all. It's all a matter of personal taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723
    Quote Originally Posted by allmychildren
    Matt and Lance are weak
    Not true at all. It's all a matter of personal taste.
    The reason Misty8723 is I want all the men go, and I want to see Jennifer Hicks won as title of Nashville Star. I'm pulling for Jennifer, and I love to see Jennifer as the first female winner of Nashville Star. And YES!!! Jennifer is the only female I'm pulling for.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast