+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/3 Show Discussion thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cannonballler

I would have to disagree, I think Matt did a great job tonight and he a good fanbase being the quirky one out of the bunch, Brent not the only good looking guy.
    I agree with you. Matt has a HUGE fan base, he will stick around. Especially since has know proved he can do a serious song. Brent will be going home next week is my prediction.

cannonballer- instead of copying and pasting everything, you can use the "quote" button in the bottom right of each post to reply

Tonights Show

How did everyone like tonights show? I thought it was great. They all did very well. I was thrilled that Matt is still hanging in there. They could all be Nashville stars.

Canada can vote online...without seeing the performances Saturday...and just vote for their favourite singer and whatever they sang...

Did anybody see john Arthur Martinez in the audience toward the end of the show?
    jAm

Wow, what a great show! Lance did a great job. Hopefully it's good enough to stay a while longer.

George did an awesome job tonight, but he has every week, so I wasn't surprised. Seven Spanish Angels- I absolutely love that song!!!

I wasn't digging Brad tonight. He reminds me of someone I used to work with from his looks all the way to how he talks. It's uncanny. I didn't like that guy, and I think that's why I'm iffy about Brad. I know that sounds dumb, but I just can't help it!

Jennifer Hicks did the best that she has so far, imo. She did a really good job with that song.

It'll be a hard choice as to who goes this week, but I'm gonna say Brent Keith just because he's not as strong as everyone else. I hope it's not Matt.

I forgot to say, Pidge! to the Fort!!

Quote Originally Posted by addikted
    seven spanish angels...george should knock this one out the park!

Out of the park, and into the stratosphere! OMG the man gave me goosebumps. Somebody, please get George to record this song!

They were all good tonight. I guess I'd say Brent was the weakest. It's getting harder and harder to predict.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    Did anybody see john Arthur Martinez in the audience toward the end of the show?
    jAm
    I thought that was him...thanks for clarifying that!

FORT Fogey
    I so missed the show! I am going to have to catch one of the repeats....

+ Reply to Thread