+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 4/3 Show Discussion thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    Did anybody see john Arthur Martinez in the audience toward the end of the show?
    jAm
    I saw him at the beginning...I think I may have posted about it, too. I missed him at the end, though. Probably too busy getting ready to vote for Brent.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I missed jAm at the beginning of the show & I watched it both times it was on last night. I will have to watch my tape so I can see this, gives me a GREAT excuse to re-watch the show again. jAm

FORT Regular
    I'd like to see him interviewed on NS2 or maybe even sing as a guest. I guess that's too much to hope for.

djbee, jAm is giving Nashville Star reports every Monday night on syndicated country radio stations (Clear channel). I caught his report last Monday (it was around 7 or 7:30 pm CT) it was really interesting. I will have to try to remember to listen to the radio tomorrow night to hear what he has to say.

FORT Regular
    His website lists the stations he's doing the NS2 reports on. Unfortunately none of them are in my area. I did order his new Dualtone CD, though.

Ok, I've been in Las Vegas for a few days & havent been able to get back to this forum for a few days :-) I absolutely loved last week's show... Willie Nelson is so cool!

I think all the performers were doing pretty good. Up till now I haven't been a big fan of Jennifer Hicks but I think she REALLY did great last time & she really won me over when she performed this time. She's getting better every week

George of course, perfect, no surprise there & I was thrilled that rumors were true and he actually did perform Seven spanish angels... great show!

I thought I spotted JAM in the audience as well, I thought maybe it was just someone that looked like him but I guess it really was him.... how strange that they didn't walk up to him with a microphone to at least say hi?

Oh well...great show :-)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

+ Reply to Thread