+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's to you think is going to get voted off next week?

I think Marty and Sheila will go home next week.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

FORT Fogey
    I would go with Marty and Sheila as well.

FORT Newbie
    Hi everyone..new to this forum. I am enjoying the Nashville Star shows. I agree and hope that Sheila and Marty will be out of there next week. It does amaze me that the females this time were the best they could find. I don't even like Jennifer either. She makes too many "Look-at-me" faces or something. I don't know...something about her I don't like. I don't think she is talented enough to be the winner of this contest. Right now, I am pulling for Lance or Brad.

gus
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    I think Marty & Sheila also.
    Jennifer's song was really pretty, I think her fans will keep her in for a while longer. Matt has enough fans to keep him in the running for a long time, same with Lance.
    Brent has a big fan base also, so he should be safe.
    Lance did WAY better tonite, I was impressed with him for the first time. He needs to keep the cowboy hat on!
    George (1) & Brad (2) were both awesome tonite. Great show this week I thought!

I thought that George was really great. Hands down. I think that George should be the Nashville Star. Kick some butt George!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone! I have to agree with the majority that Sheila will get the boot. But she does have a huge fan base, didn't they say that 70-100 people at that Hot Spot Challenge were her fans? So I guess I'd have to say I HOPE Sheila will get the boot this saturday, and I hate to say it, but I liked Brent Keith, but I also don't remember much of the song.

So Sheila & Brent on Saturday.

I really liked Jennifer's "lost in the magic" I thought she was great.

Quote Originally Posted by karma04
    Hello everyone! I have to agree with the majority that Sheila will get the boot. But she does have a huge fan base, didn't they say that 70-100 people at that Hot Spot Challenge were her fans?
    Karma!
    You have a good point, Sheila does have a large fan base. You are right, Sheila brought in a huge group of her supporters for their concert at the rodeo in Texas (Hot Spot challenge). That fan base & support from Texas may save her for another week or so.

I think Marty for one! and possibly jennifer only because I think that stacey has a bigger fan base. but I would like to see stacey go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12