+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's to you think is going to get voted off next week?

I think Marty and Sheila will go home next week.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    I would go with Marty and Sheila as well.

FORT Newbie
    Hi everyone..new to this forum. I am enjoying the Nashville Star shows. I agree and hope that Sheila and Marty will be out of there next week. It does amaze me that the females this time were the best they could find. I don't even like Jennifer either. She makes too many "Look-at-me" faces or something. I don't know...something about her I don't like. I don't think she is talented enough to be the winner of this contest. Right now, I am pulling for Lance or Brad.

gus
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    I think Marty & Sheila also.
    Jennifer's song was really pretty, I think her fans will keep her in for a while longer. Matt has enough fans to keep him in the running for a long time, same with Lance.
    Brent has a big fan base also, so he should be safe.
    Lance did WAY better tonite, I was impressed with him for the first time. He needs to keep the cowboy hat on!
    George (1) & Brad (2) were both awesome tonite. Great show this week I thought!

I thought that George was really great. Hands down. I think that George should be the Nashville Star. Kick some butt George!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone! I have to agree with the majority that Sheila will get the boot. But she does have a huge fan base, didn't they say that 70-100 people at that Hot Spot Challenge were her fans? So I guess I'd have to say I HOPE Sheila will get the boot this saturday, and I hate to say it, but I liked Brent Keith, but I also don't remember much of the song.

So Sheila & Brent on Saturday.

I really liked Jennifer's "lost in the magic" I thought she was great.

Quote Originally Posted by karma04
    Hello everyone! I have to agree with the majority that Sheila will get the boot. But she does have a huge fan base, didn't they say that 70-100 people at that Hot Spot Challenge were her fans?
    Karma!
    You have a good point, Sheila does have a large fan base. You are right, Sheila brought in a huge group of her supporters for their concert at the rodeo in Texas (Hot Spot challenge). That fan base & support from Texas may save her for another week or so.

I think Marty for one! and possibly jennifer only because I think that stacey has a bigger fan base. but I would like to see stacey go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12