+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    night!

FORT Fan
    Night all

Quick hour is right, this show passes by so fast, just another sign of how good this show is + it's not bogged down with a million commercials like American Idol....makes it more enjoyable because its mostly MUSIC (and good music at that) & not so much talk & commercial breaks. (or maybe the commercial breaks are shorter? I dont really know what it is, something's different)

I really think Lance lucked out that they messed up last time & didnt vote anybody off tonight... I think Lance did surprisingly well tonight, and I think he may have scored himself another week or two on the show.

The best ones I thought were George (of course), Brad & Lance (yeah I'm pretty shocked at this actually lol).... I think maybe Sheila & Marty may be going home next time, I wasn't really impressed with either although Marty did have a catchy tune.

Great show tho, I only wish it lasted longer lol

Can't wait for next time with Willie Nelson, he's one of my absolute favorites within country music, I just love Willie :-) Looking forward to that one.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Quote Originally Posted by cannonballler
    I pretty much agree with you but I think I liked Brad song just a little better tonight than Brads.

Brad
    George
    Jennifer
    I still am not a fan of George or Jennifer...

I think Marty actually pulled out a nice song tonight. But Marty was alot better at that concert with M & G... singing that Dwight song, "fast as you"... why can she not do that well on the show? I just loved the songs Brad and Lance did tonight...

Now my three favorites are:
    Brad
    Lance
    Marty

It was a pretty good show, I thought. I wasn't wild about Marty or Sheila, but then again, I never have been...

I'm still loving Lance. I know no one here likes him, but if you could just hear his cd... It'd blow you away. I hope he gets to stick around.

My faves now are:

Lance -awesome song tonight! Keep the cowboy hat ON!
    Brad -great song
    George -didn't dig the song. Still one of the best in the competition, though!

Quote Originally Posted by glennajo
    My faves now are:

Lance -awesome song tonight! Keep the cowboy hat ON!
    Brad -great song
    George -didn't dig the song. Still one of the best in the competition, though!
    I agree with you about the cowboy hat, but not with your order of placements
    Lance looked so much better with the cowboy hat on! Major improvement. This was the first time that he has impressed me, so I'm hoping he will continue to do so.

xmaskat, the people in Fairfield got to vote on whether Lance wore the cowboy hat or not. They voted not. I say he should have had it on the whole time!!! He looks a lot better.

I know he has it in him to be great one day. I really hope he makes it. Even if he doesn't win I think he'll get a recording contract out of this whole deal.

Seems like Lance is best when he gets to sing his own songs....
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I totally agree, Wynd. He has a song called "Can you see me alright?" that will just break your heart when he sings it. He couldn't do it tonight because they only got to do one verse and there was no way to break it up and still make it make sense.

Hopefully he'll get to do it before the show is over. You'll love it!

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    Oh my. I am NOT liking this song by Matt. This is awful
    I loved it

He's not taking himself seriously and I love it. I think there is a place in country music for Matt. Not that he sould be the "Nashville Star," but definitely a place for him. I love the guy.

+ Reply to Thread