+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who gets the boot March 27th

Who gets the boot March 27th

My guess for this Saturday's Nashville Star booted is as always Matt Lindahl.

any idea if they even plan on booting anyone (due to the voting flub)? maybe everyone is safe for another week?

if they're booting someone, i don't think it's matt. matt has no chance of winning the competition, but i think he's endeared himself to enough viewers to be safe for at least another week.

my pick to go is either marty or sheila, probably marty...she's had 3 chances now to show her personality and i'm convinced there's not much there...and she isn't good enough to win many votes on the strength of her voice

I think that Marty will go.
    She has the personality of a background singer. I other words none of her own

I agree with Corgis, I think Marty may be going home, she's the one that stands out the least among the contestants, and in order for people to vote for ya you gotta make them NOTICE you ....

Same goes for Lance really, he kinda blends in too much as well, so maybe he'll be the one going home...

I think Matt will be there for awhile, he's such a charmer...altho I doubt he'll win.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndemere
    Same goes for Lance really, he kinda blends in too much as well, so maybe he'll be the one going home...
    I agree Wyndemere. Lance was my second guess to go home, he is not a good singer.

Quote Originally Posted by allmychildren
    I agree Wyndemere. Lance was my second guess to go home, he is not a good singer.
    I don't think he sounds a bit like Merle Haggard (like the judges are saying), and he kind of annoys me a little bit too. Would rather see him go hom than Marty (although I'm not a big Marty fan at this point either).

Yeah I know, where did that come from that he sounds like Merle Haggard? I think the judges all need their earwax cleared out or something.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

FORT Regular
    I have a feeling Lance is a very good singer....he has just been very nervous and hasn't come off as well as he could have. But that's part of the contest. You have to be able to perform well under pressure week after week.

No one's getting booted this week because of the voting SNAFU. I'm glad we'll be able to hear all thier original songs. But there's a lot of pressure to come through this week....because next week the two lowest vote getters will be booted.

Quote Originally Posted by djbee
    No one's getting booted this week because of the voting SNAFU. I'm glad we'll be able to hear all thier original songs. But there's a lot of pressure to come through this week....because next week the two lowest vote getters will be booted.
    Thanks for let me know djbee!!! Now the voting still continues. If you know who will be booted out for next weeks show, please post reply at this topic.

I know who I want out of the show, as always Matt Lindahl and Lance Miller...

+ Reply to Thread