+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should women win?

I think Jennifer will wind up in the top 3; her performances have been improving in the last few weeks. She has such a soothing quality to her voice.

hmm... question for those who think Jennifer will make the Top 3: Do you think so because she's good enough or because there "needs" to be a woman move high up in the competition?

FORT Regular
    I think shes good enough to be top 3. (if she keeps on improving each week as she has been)

I didn't like her at all the first two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky Tuscadero
    hmm... question for those who think Jennifer will make the Top 3: Do you think so because she's good enough or because there "needs" to be a woman move high up in the competition?
    I don't think there "needs" to be a woman in the top 3 or top 4. I do like Jennifer's voice, although there have been some weeks I didn't care for her song choice or performance.

It's hard to pick a "top 3" out of this bunch for sure.

I like Jennifer but I don't think she will win. It's a pretty stiff competition.

Quote Originally Posted by karma04
    I"ve been a Jennifer fan from the beginning. Hoping she's in the top 3.
    Thank You Karma04!!!!

I agree what you said . I'm hoping how far will Jennifer will go. Let us see will Jennifer Hicks be the ultimate survivor, and outwit, outplay, and Outlast all the men? Will see in weeks to come.
    If Jennifer get booted out , I do not bang my head against the wall .

Hello all. I'm usually on the AI3 board, but considering I watch this show as well every week (and certainly have my favorite), I thought I'd roam on over here and check out the board.

My fave? Brad Cotter. The boy needs some folicle help, but he has an incredible voice and is an impressive musician.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne
    Hello all. I'm usually on the AI3 board, but considering I watch this show as well every week (and certainly have my favorite), I thought I'd roam on over here and check out the board.

My fave? Brad Cotter. The boy needs some folicle help, but he has an incredible voice and is an impressive musician.

My personal favorite is George, but Brad has grown on me, and I think he could possibly end up winning.

Thanks for the "welcome"!

I was just wondering.... Were any of you as disgusted as I was when the Warren Brothers made that completely offending comment to Marty? It was the last week she performed and one of them told her that she could only win if she took her top off. I was stunned and horrified.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne
    Thanks for the "welcome"!

I was just wondering.... Were any of you as disgusted as I was when the Warren Brothers made that completely offending comment to Marty? It was the last week she performed and one of them told her that she could only win if she took her top off. I was stunned and horrified.
    Wow, I don't remember hearing that! Which show was it? I have them all taped, I need to go back and listen. I find those two clowns offensive just in general. I don't know where they came from (never heard of them before), but I can't help wondering if that's the best they could do for judges. I really miss Robert K. and Charlie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast