+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 3/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I am going to cry . Two of my favorites have gotten cut tonite. First Stacy & now my boyfriend Mal.
    Thankfully George & Brent are still doing good. I need someone to root for!

That so totally sucks. Stupid judges.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    Poor Mal.....

http://www.usanetwork.com/nashvillestar/

Go up to the site and PROTEST!!!

I feel so bad for Mal, it's like I've been punched in the stomach. Damn those judges to hell.

whos everyone voting for tonight? i thought brad was the best of the night...and i'm voting for jennifer too, she's still my favorite but i was disapointed in her

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't belive they eliminated Mal. A HUGE to the judges :nono :nono What are they thinking? Oh wait, they AREN"T!!!! Sheila should have been cut, there is no reason why she should still be in this show. IMO they kept her beacuse of her gender and that is out of line, it should be based on talent, not how many girls are left. Sorry but I had to
    Dance every dance, and live each day as though it's your last and tell those who you love how you feel before it's to late. Life is right here and now, we only go around just one time, so embrace them don't waste them for these are the days of our lives.
    Rooting for Kasey Kahne, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Kevin Harvick for the Nascar Nextel Cup and Congrats to Kasey Kahne for winning 2005 Rookie Of The Year!!!

Did anybody notice that the phone numbers were screwed up at the end? I know they gave two different numbers for Lance. Were the other ones all right??? I can't believe I didn't tape it...

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    My favorites are Matt and George!
    Just take a breath and relax...everything's going to be just fine...

I never get to watch it @ the 9pm time slot... we are never back home in time! But I am watching the repeat now... So far I still have the same view point of... all the men are great... and the women are lacking... haha!

I really like Brad Cotter & George Canyon the best... if I had to choose... Its Brad.

Now it took me a week to decide why I have not been impress with the women. None of them really have a strong powerful voice. And none of them stick out as front runner over it... I want to see one of those girls blow the doors off the building.

And the one (jennifer?) is it me or does she sound like Britney Spears with all that nasel twang singing she does... LOL!!! Then she "tried" to give a big pouty look to the camera when they showed her # to call... instead she looked like a stalker...

+ Reply to Thread