+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 3/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by drakefn
    Now there's a Canadian for ya!

I love this thread! My satellite was disconnected this week so I don't get to see the show tonight *sob* I'm glad to hear George did so well though!
    George is head and shoulders above everyone else on this show. If he doesn't win, he needs to demand a recount. I just absolutely love his voice, and he hasn't disappointed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723
    George is head and shoulders above everyone else on this show. If he doesn't win, he needs to demand a recount. I just absolutely love his voice, and he hasn't disappointed me.
    Hehe, and if he doesn't, we'll demand it, right?
    I've been a huge fan for years (and by huge I mean checking the website everyday when he hasn't had a single 2000) and he hasn't dissappointed me. He brought back my faith in Canadian country music!
    You look like the kind of guy that would kick somebody's butt and then lead them to the Lord.

George Canyon for Nashville Star!
    Check my profile for the official George Canyon Fanlisting.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndemere
    Wow what a shocker evening...first Stacy goes, then Mal. I can't believe it... I honestly thought they would cut one of the girls....none of them are really that great.

I still can't believe they voted Mal off. Did they think that his story would get him pity votes he didn't deserve? What were they thinking??
    Very good question, the eliminated one of the top talents and some of the only competition that George had. Was anyone else as upset about this idiotic move by the judges as I was? I know that I voted for Mal anyways, as did many others obviously by the fact that his number was busy for quite a long time after the show ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndemere
    George is still my favorite, he just proves himself every week, he's just such a rock & definitely a traditional country music star & I'm happy to see it actually. I think it's time for another country star like him Country music has been populated with more "modern" music lately & altho I'm happy that it blends in with other music so that it attracts more fans, I'm a sucker for traditional country
    I could not agree more. Like last season when Buddy Jewell was such an obvious winner this year there is no doubt in my mind that George will win if there is any justice in this world.

Of course I am so upset about them getting rid of Mal that I won't be ble to enjoy the show. I hope that they got enough complaints to at least make them aware of what a stupid mistake they made.

+ Reply to Thread