+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who get booted out this Saturday March 20th?

Quote Originally Posted by Eden
    Definately Matt. Like they said, great warm-up act, but not a headliner. He's cute and endearing and goofy, but honestly, his voice does nothing for me. And the overalls? Ugly.
    I hope not! I would like to see Matt stick around for a few more episodes. I like the overalls, rhinestones and all. I love seeing someone not taking himself so seriously. Country music needs more people like Matt. (although I don't think he will or should win this competition).

Not sure who I would like to see go. I wish they wouldn't throw off two with every show. Sometimes it takes more than one or two performances to get the real picture.

FORT Regular
    Unfortunately I think Matt is out. Just from the commercial you see a tall person with a red hat lugging stuff out. Matt could easily be the next Junior Brown. To me that's better than being the next Michael Peterson/Wade Hayes/Anybody except Trace with the last name Atkins/Mcree girl/everyother one hit wonder in country from the past ten years.

Anybody else could leave and I wouldn't remember who they were by the end of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by halobrown
    Unfortunately I think Matt is out. Just from the commercial you see a tall person with a red hat lugging stuff out.
    Why are they giving it away like that? I'm really bummed out. He was one of the 3 I liked, and the one with the best "spark." The others, I can't even keep them straight in my head (who sang what).

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723
    Why are they giving it away like that? I'm really bummed out. He was one of the 3 I liked, and the one with the best "spark." The others, I can't even keep them straight in my head (who sang what).
    I just thought of something - aren't they supposed to let the person know who was eliminated live on Saturday night? Have they changed that formula?

FORT Regular

You're Right

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723
    I just thought of something - aren't they supposed to let the person know who was eliminated live on Saturday night? Have they changed that formula?
    The show is live, so I'm sure the clip is of him moving in, not out. But it's his picture when the announcer says "and who goes". Just bad karma.

Quote Originally Posted by halobrown
    The show is live, so I'm sure the clip is of him moving in, not out. But it's his picture when the announcer says "and who goes". Just bad karma.
    Stacy Michelle lost out on the fan vote and was gone before they started performing. Judges voted off Mal Rodgers at the end of the show. I really liked Stacy and thought she brought a nice edge to female country singing style. Mal was entertaining, but I don't see him as a "Nashville" star.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12