+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 3/13 Show **Spoilers until 2am**

BYE BYE.. Gregory DeLang.. new mother just didn't cut it.

I stand corrected. Bye Bye Gregory Now they need to bring Richie Jones back or whoever was booted out to keep her in.

Well, gotta log off and vote. See you guys next week!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

bye, it has been a blast!! See you all here next Sat. night

Best scene tonight was the very, very ending.. Overall guy was playing a song on a washtub in the house.. Yup we love our country!

Dang what a show.... :-) I'm psyched...what a great bunch of singers, they are all very good. I'm sorry Gregory got booted but I agree with the judges =/ She is very good, she sings A LOT better than I could ever sing BUT in this competition she just doesn't cut it =(

But...as I thought originally... George Canyon is definitely my favorite. :-)

Can't wait for next Saturday

Oh and PS.... I can't wait for that Tom Hanks movie to come out either, it looks great
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I had to watch the second airing tonight... and again I am not impress with the women singers. They all picked songs that were done by singers with much better voices who had alot better delivery. It just points out how weak they sound...

Now how about those "Dickies" with the rhinestones!?!

I still like all the men... Brent Keith was the only one I felt that should have picked another song to sing. Brooks & Dunn did an incredible version of it... and Ronnie Dunn voice is tough act to try to copy. So it made Brent version sound really weak.

I was not surprised by Gregory being sent home. She probably would have been more prepared for all this if she hadn't just had a baby. There were 2 girls tonight, to me, that should have been on that same bus headed home with Gregory tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by Kismet
    She wasn't bad.. does she strike you guys (um two guys other then me signed on) Anyway.. does she strike you guys as a little weak?? Like she wouldn't be able to belt one out like a Faith Hill would?
    Are you referring to Jennifer Hicks? I like her voice, and I'm thoroughly sick of Faith Hill and Faith Hill imitators, so she's a welcome change. She's my favorite of the ladies. Also, I've never liked that song by Tim McGraw, so I cringed when she said she was going to sing it. But I really liked her version.

Quote Originally Posted by glennajo
    Hmmm. I didn't like it at all. He sounded off key to me. Anybody else think so?
    I don't think Matt is the strongest singer in this competition, but I love the guy, and hope he sticks around for awhile. I don't think he could or should win it all, but he's so much fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I think George may go far in this competition.
    George just stands out from everyone else, IMO. When he started singing, I just said, he's it, he's the one who should win. We'll see if I keep thinking that over the weeks (hopefully he'll be sticking around for awhile). I think the judges think so too, which is why they had him sing last. Most of them were okay, some were pretty good, the only one who stook out for me was George. And Jennifer Hicks. I don't really like the belt 'em out ladies all that much. Liking the men so much better.

I'll get a better idea how I feel about everyone after I re-watch my tape a few times.

+ Reply to Thread