+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where are all the fans???

FORT Regular
    They'd probably have to up the age limit for AI if that were the case.

That is true, maybe that's part of why Nashville Star is so interesting...you have people from 18 to 40 years old with various experiences within music and in life in general ....
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I would rather watch Nashville Star than American Idol. At least these people have some talent!!!

I was a great fan of Nashville Star last season. Watched every episode.

Was so excited about this season and thought the talent was okay this year. But after Saturday's show when the judges eliminated Mal, who imo was one of the top talents this season, I just have no more desire to even watch. There is no question in my mind that George Canyon will win as he is by leaps and bounds more talented than any of the other contestants and with his major competition eliminated by the judges this week, there really is no reason to watch any more.

Quote Originally Posted by wss4
    I was a great fan of Nashville Star last season. Watched every episode.

Was so excited about this season and thought the talent was okay this year. But after Saturday's show when the judges eliminated Mal, who imo was one of the top talents this season, I just have no more desire to even watch. There is no question in my mind that George Canyon will win as he is by leaps and bounds more talented than any of the other contestants and with his major competition eliminated by the judges this week, there really is no reason to watch any more.
    I too was surprised and upset to see Mal eliminated. However, I don't think he was George's main competition. This show still beats AI for talent and entertainment value.

Quote Originally Posted by lilmac
    I would rather watch Nashville Star than American Idol. At least these people have some talent!!!
    I AGREE!!!

I love Country Music and Nashville Star . American Idol dosen't meant everything to me :phhht . I saw the second season finale of American Idol when Clay Aiken is from my hometown of Raleigh, NC. What I think of that show is boring , and it is so annoying .

I'm a Country Music Fan for 15 years since 1989. My first Country music artist I love in 1989 is Clint Black . On American Idol, all the contestants on American Idol doesn't play the guitar . Not only that, they don't dance.

I love to look forward to see who will be crowned as winner on Nashville Star .

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723
    I too was surprised and upset to see Mal eliminated. However, I don't think he was George's main competition. This show still beats AI for talent and entertainment value.
    I find Nashville Star is about true talent. Not about looks... not about being young... Its all about being a true artist. Not some wanna-be Britney Spears.

Has anyone ever played and sang an original song, of their own, on AI?

I really enjoyed hearing the original songs last night. They were great!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123