+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who do you think will get the wildcard spot?

Who do you think will get the wildcard spot?

I'm guessing either Brad or Rachel....
    Dance every dance, and live each day as though it's your last and tell those who you love how you feel before it's to late. Life is right here and now, we only go around just one time, so embrace them don't waste them for these are the days of our lives.
    Rooting for Kasey Kahne, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Kevin Harvick for the Nascar Nextel Cup and Congrats to Kasey Kahne for winning 2005 Rookie Of The Year!!!

FORT Regular
    I'm thinking Brad

Not that I necessarily want her to, but I think Anessa Andrews has a pretty good chance of scoring the popular vote just because of the name recognition from being on the show last year.

I think it will be Brad, but wouldn't mind seeing Austin selected. He seems very different & has an edgy retro style that was fun to see. He may get the California vote (the Brandon fans from last season votes).

Quote Originally Posted by Zhora
    Not that I necessarily want her to, but I think Anessa Andrews has a pretty good chance of scoring the popular vote just because of the name recognition from being on the show last year.

I know Anessa got a lot of votes from this house. I know of some I hope do not make it because I do not like them nor their attitude.

I hope Rachel gets it, I thought she had a pretty amazing voice BUT she's very young... judging from the responses I've read & hear, I'm thinking Brad Cotter may just be the one who'll get the spot.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

My guess is gonna be Brad.

Hey!!! I've been listen to Country Music for 15 years. I love Nashville Star 2, and I'm hoping that Anessa Andrews will make it to the finals. Please, Please pick Anessa, She Rocks Country Music!!!

BTW, I've been start watching Nashville Star since after Buddy Jewel won in the 1st sequel of Nashville Star.

Quote Originally Posted by allmychildren
    Hey!!! I've been listen to Country Music for 15 years. I love Nashville Star 2, and I'm hoping that Anessa Andrews will make it to the finals. Please, Please pick Anessa, She Rocks Country Music!!!

BTW, I've been start watching Nashville Star since after Buddy Jewel won in the 1st sequel of Nashville Star.

I have been watching since it started last year and I remember Anessa from the first show so she is my choice for the final house guest. I feel she deserves it more than some who are already there.

Quote Originally Posted by ginger069
    I have been watching since it started last year and I remember Anessa from the first show so she is my choice for the final house guest. I feel she deserves it more than some who are already there.
    This is my first time for me when I watch Nashville Star 2. I didn't watch the whole first season of Nashville Star as like I said after Buddy Jewel won the title. I enjoyed Buddy Jewel's song like Help Pour Out the rain.
    I'm hoping that I'll enjoy the new season of Nashville Star.

+ Reply to Thread