+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to vote?

FORT Newbie

How to vote?

I missed the phone numbers to call on who should be the 11th contestant because they said that the website would allow you to vote that way too...but it hasn't been updated.

Dopes anyone have the phone numbers for each contestant?

You are only allowed to vote for 3 hrs after the show ends. You can vote online (1 vote per email address), or by telephone (10 votes per phone line).
    They will give the toll free numbers on the show next week, the last 2 digits of the number will signify the contestant you wish to vote for.

FORT Newbie
    Ok...i get that but I guess what I am saying is how do you vote on the 11th contestant?

This week is supposed to be the week to vote for that spot and then the regular voting begins.

Quote Originally Posted by james pond
    Ok...i get that but I guess what I am saying is how do you vote on the 11th contestant?

This week is supposed to be the week to vote for that spot and then the regular voting begins.
    James, the voting for the 11th person was only allowed for the 3 hrs after Saturday's show. It is too late to vote for the 11th contestant. The results of that vote will be announced this week.
    At the end of the show this Saturday, we are allowed to vote for the contestant we want to stay. The person with the fewest votes goes home the following week. Does this make sense?

FORT Newbie
    I wish I would have known how many times you could vote- because I wasted about a hour of my life voting like 200 times. They should have been more speciifc about voting rules etc... I still hope Brad Cotter is the 11th person chosen.

FORT Newbie
    Do you really think they cut if off after 10 times. I called one night like 150 times and it gave me the same THANK YOU every time. I just don't know about Nashville's Star capability to cut it off after ten times. They should explicitly say ON AIR that you can only vote 10 times per phone line- I've never heard Nancy O'Dell mention this. The way my household takes it is that we can vote as many times as possible.

Here is the information from the USA Nashville Star website that lists how you can vote, and how many votes are allowed. It states that you can vote 10 times per phone, and 10 times online for a total of 20 votes.

http://www.usanetwork.com/nashvilles...howtovote.html

Thanks Xmaskat for the voting info, we also thought there was unlimited voting and have been redialing for an hour after every show! :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread