+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rachel Williams

Rachel Williams

HOMETOWN: Belleville, Michigan

CURRENTLY RESIDES: Belleville, Michigan

BIO: Rachel, who describes herself as a "Pol-billy" (half Polish, half hillbilly), is a college student at Eastern Michigan University, where she is in pursuit of a degree in Music Education. She has been singing since age three, performing since age 11, had her first radio interview at the age of 13, and recorded her first CD at age 15. When not in school, she works as a hostess at the local Cracker Barrel. She has a very supportive family and boyfriend. Rachel has opened for numerous national acts, has played at shows at fairs, and also spends time writing her own songs. Her musical influences include Wynonna, The Judds, Reba McEntire, Martina McBride, Patsy Cline, Bonnie Raitt, Carole King, and LeeAnn Rimes

PERSONAL STATEMENT: "I like to think of myself as a sassy, fun, in-your-face country music entertainer - anything but just another chick singer. I am living proof that age isn't anything but a number, and I'm ready to show the world what this Cracker Barrel hostess/college student can do! I may come from humbling beginnings, but I've got mighty big dreams and the desire to achieve them."

Last edited by John; 03-11-2004 at 08:05 PM.

[IMG]images/img/ns_williams.jpg[/IMG]

Cute girl. I visited her website though, and my eyes melted. *shudder* Orange and purple...not good together...and I know I had 20/15 vision before I went there, so I don't know why so much of it was so blurry.

I found an interesting article about Rachel Williams. Here is a link to the article:

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/a...7849293980.xml

+ Reply to Thread