+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matthew Lindahl

FORT Regular
    His web site also mentions he yodels. So if it's down to Gregory and Matt, instead of a sing off, they can have a yodel off.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhora
    Oh, I don't know. I thought that Carhardt look was kind of charming. I'm sure he'd be handsome with a slick new look, but I'm not sure that's what I'd like to see. *imagines Lindahl in a fancy suit sporting a washboard and garden glove then laughs her ass off*
    His Junior Samples dumb hillbilly look turns me off.I seeit as a gimic and so far I don't like him.

Quote Originally Posted by ginger069
    His Junior Samples dumb hillbilly look turns me off.I seeit as a gimic and so far I don't like him.
    So who do you like in this compitition? Just curious.
    Dance every dance, and live each day as though it's your last and tell those who you love how you feel before it's to late. Life is right here and now, we only go around just one time, so embrace them don't waste them for these are the days of our lives.
    Rooting for Kasey Kahne, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Kevin Harvick for the Nascar Nextel Cup and Congrats to Kasey Kahne for winning 2005 Rookie Of The Year!!!

America needs more Mathew Lindahl

I loved the movie "O'Brother" with George Clooney and Matt reminds me of that move.

I think WE NEED MORE COMEDY

I hope that Matt goes far but unfortunatly I don't think that he will win.

My favorites to win are George Canyon, Mal Rogers, Brent Keith and Brad Cotter. :

Quote Originally Posted by CorgisRule
    I loved the movie "O'Brother" with George Clooney and Matt reminds me of that move.

I think WE NEED MORE COMEDY

I hope that Matt goes far but unfortunatly I don't think that he will win.
    I agree!! And Matt can sing pretty nicely as well. I don't think he'll win either, but I hope he sticks around for awhile. Lets vote off some of those wailing women first.

FORT Regular
    Please get rid of the wailing women! The guys are much more talented this year than the women.

I am looking forward to hearing Mathew singing again this week. I was very entertained by him last week, he seems like a real fun person

FORT Regular
    He's also a talented songwriter. I'm looking forward to hearing him this week.

Quote Originally Posted by djbee
    I hope they do a makeover show like they did last year! I bet they could do wonders with Matt.
    No! No! No! He's perfect the way he is!

FORT Regular
    I was kind of disappointed in his performance this week. It just didn't quite come togeter. He seems like an original and a nice guy...so I want him to do well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast