+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brent Keith

Brent Keith

HOMETOWN: Blanchester, Ohio

CURRENTLY RESIDES: Clarksville, Ohio

BIO: Brent lives in Clarksville, Ohio, where he writes his own songs and performs around the area. He currently works at P.C. Connection, and spends his off time with his girlfriend. Brent plays the guitar, bass guitar, harmonica, banjo, and keyboards. He has competed in the Colgate Country Showdown, where he placed in the top three in 1999, 2000, and 2001 and finally won the competition in 2002. His musical influences are The Warren Brothers, Jonny Lang, Keith Urban, The Eagles, Kenny Chesney, Garth Brooks, and Tim McGraw.

PERSONAL STATEMENT: "I'm a modern-day country boy with influences from all over, but my music is probably best described as a blend of classic and current country and rock-n-roll. There's nothing I enjoy more than writing and performing my music live in front of a crowd, and I'm looking forward to the possibility of finally having the chance to show the world who I am and what I do."

Last edited by John; 03-11-2004 at 06:57 PM.

[IMG]images/img/ns_keith.jpg[/IMG]

Oh my. Someone needs a haircut and a new outfit.

Oh, and his website says he plays a "blend of New and Classic Rock and Country Music". Unless he really kicks ass, I think Robert Oermann will chew him a new one. The judges weren't real big on that crossover stuff last year.

But, dang I am a sucker for a man with a dimple.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Um, OK. He's all yours then, dagwood.

I look at that picture, and suddenly start humming "Just some good ol' boys... never meanin' no harm..."

Thanks, Zhora! I am sure they will make him over like they did last year. Still lovin' that dimple.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I look at that picture, and suddenly start humming "Just some good ol' boys... never meanin' no harm..."
    "...Beats all you ever saw. Been in trouble with the law since the day they
    was born."

(John, if I get this song stuck in my head all day, there will be hell to pay )

That's perfect John. He absolutely makes me think of Dukes of Hazzard. Wouldn't it be hilarious if he sang that song during the show????
    Dance every dance, and live each day as though it's your last and tell those who you love how you feel before it's to late. Life is right here and now, we only go around just one time, so embrace them don't waste them for these are the days of our lives.
    Rooting for Kasey Kahne, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Kevin Harvick for the Nascar Nextel Cup and Congrats to Kasey Kahne for winning 2005 Rookie Of The Year!!!

Ok did anyone see in his little bio video before his preformance, that he had something with a Dukes of Hazzard thing on it????? How funny is that?
    Dance every dance, and live each day as though it's your last and tell those who you love how you feel before it's to late. Life is right here and now, we only go around just one time, so embrace them don't waste them for these are the days of our lives.
    Rooting for Kasey Kahne, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Kevin Harvick for the Nascar Nextel Cup and Congrats to Kasey Kahne for winning 2005 Rookie Of The Year!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast