+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brent Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Zhora
    I completely concurred with Billy Greenwood's assessment. I wanted so badly not to like this guy, but I just couldn't help myself. He sounded a lot better than most, and seems like a nice guy too. Drats!

I can find something I don't like. He is just to cutesy with his boyish look and dimples.The boys a fake.

A fake what? Surgically enhanced dimples or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Zhora
    A fake what? Surgically enhanced dimples or something?

Just fake, there is something about him that does not ring true.

He definitely has stage presence and can turn on the charm for the ladies.

But vocally I don't think he sounded as good as a lot of the other contestants...

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I love him and could listen to him all day long! Also could look at him all day too!!!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

I thought his performance this week was alot better than last week.

FORT Newbie
    Sorry "ginger069" but like most people who post about Brent, you have no idea what you are talking about! He's a great kid, out trying to make his dream come true. There is nothing fake about him! What you see, is what you get here. A great kid with a god given talent. He taught himself all that he knows, and given time will be more polished than any of his competition. He's not trying to look like anyone, or sing like anyone, He is Brent Keith!!

Quote Originally Posted by ginger069

Quote Originally Posted by stealth-jc
    Sorry "ginger069" but like most people who post about Brent, you have no idea what you are talking about! He's a great kid, out trying to make his dream come true. There is nothing fake about him! What you see, is what you get here. A great kid with a god given talent. He taught himself all that he knows, and given time will be more polished than any of his competition. He's not trying to look like anyone, or sing like anyone, He is Brent Keith!!
    I'll bet you've said the same thing about JC a time or two.
    Brent is good. I like him a lot and if I had my way, he'd end up in second place. I hope he doesn't go Satuday but FORT viewers have a pretty good track record of picking who's going out.

live on a small farm new england originally from Sweden-English is my second language.
    Quote Originally Posted by ginger069
    Like what? What is the something?So if he were but ugly then he'd be genuine? Don't hate him because he's beautiful.

We hate you buddy because you have good DNA!
    Oiy! Sounds like resentment more than a logical assesment of his talent. People cannot win for trying. There will always be something people hate about the good looking and the talented. Make that two somethings: good looks and talent.
    :rolleyes
    Tim Wakefield is knuckleriffic

It's not his fault he's very good-looking. Perhaps if he wore a bag over his head, he'd get more acceptance...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123