+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Brad Cotter

Brad Cotter

HOMETOWN: Auburn, Alabama

CURRENTLY RESIDES: Nashville, Tennessee

BIO: Brad is a singer/songwriter who has been touring and recording since the age of 11. Between the ages of 11 and 17, he recorded five gospel albums, two of which were recorded on major labels. He is single and resides in Nashville, where he has been making a living for the past eight years as a freelance demo singer and songwriter, writing songs for Warner/Chappell and EMI Music. He has been turned down by every label in Nashville at least four times. Brad has won a few talent contests over the years, and has learned to play piano, guitar, drums, and bass. His biggest musical influences include Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye, Percy Sledge, Eric Clapton, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, and Merle Haggard.

PERSONAL STATEMENT: "I think the fact that my dad is a preacher and I grew up singing in church has always made me want to sing songs that touch people. Music is not only my life, it's my soulmate. I love to laugh and experience new things, and I feel that life is way too short to take it too seriously. That's why I'm doing Nashville Star - I think it's going to be a lot of fun."

Last edited by John; 03-11-2004 at 06:52 PM.

[IMG]images/img/ns_cotter.jpg[/IMG]

Cute smirk.

I skimmed his bio. The last line?

Brad Cotter is damn real. His music is honest. He’s a man’s man, a woman’s dream, and he’s the best friend to every song he wraps around his heart.
    I'm not sure if I'm impressed, amused or put off, but I guess I have pretty high expectations for him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhora
    Cute smirk.

I skimmed his bio. The last line?

I'm not sure if I'm impressed, amused or put off, but I guess I have pretty high expectations for him now.
    I really liked this guy's voice... and somehow he got left out in the cold... and those 3 tone deaf girls got choosen...

I agree, gaby, I was surprised and disappointed that some of the others were chosen over him. I thought he had a nice voice.

FORT Regular
    I hope he makes it into the house as #11. I voted for him.

FORT Newbie
    How did you know in September who the top 10 were already and which 5 were going to be voted on. I'm a friend of Brad's and I voted a countless number of times. I hope he makes it too. So, were all those "surprised" looks fake?

Quote Originally Posted by gorjushook
    How did you know in September who the top 10 were already and which 5 were going to be voted on. I'm a friend of Brad's and I voted a countless number of times. I hope he makes it too. So, were all those "surprised" looks fake?
    The show was taped on 2-21-04 before a live audience. At that time the judges chose the 10 contestants to advance & move into the house. The other 5 contestants have to wait until this Sat. night to find out who makes it to the 11th spot.
    No one knew the results in Sept, they didn't even start the local try-outs for Nashville Star until November. The contestants that made the final 10 & the 5 that are 'on the bubble' found out the results when the competition was held in Feb.

FORT Newbie
    DJBEE had the correct results and the thread was posted in September 2003? I thought it was truly LIVE. They fooled me!1 Thanks for the reply.

FORT Regular
    Nope- I joined the board here in Sept 03

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast