+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Brad Cotter

Quote Originally Posted by gracesnhope
    Is he the one who wrote George Jones & Jesus? Because it struck me as clever and well thought out. I gotta say Nashville Star is more gratifying to me than American Idol. First the talent on this show is so much better. These people play their own instruments write their own songs and do covers. I wish more people apreciated the talent on this show. The remaining four are neck and neck in my book-appreciate each of their styles and the commitment they bring. I appreciate the fact There isn't a cut off date in terms of age. And thanks for the recap of Brad's trip to Auborn...
    Lance Miller wrote "George Jones and Jesus." Brad's orginal song in the compitition was "I Miss Me."
    Dance every dance, and live each day as though it's your last and tell those who you love how you feel before it's to late. Life is right here and now, we only go around just one time, so embrace them don't waste them for these are the days of our lives.
    Rooting for Kasey Kahne, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Kevin Harvick for the Nascar Nextel Cup and Congrats to Kasey Kahne for winning 2005 Rookie Of The Year!!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower8
    Lance Miller wrote "George Jones and Jesus." Brad's orginal song in the compitition was "I Miss Me."
    I fear the judges may have jinxed him... but I truly believe Brad should win this thing, with Matt second and George third...

Quote Originally Posted by gracesnhope
    Is he the one who wrote George Jones & Jesus? Because it struck me as clever and well thought out. I gotta say Nashville Star is more gratifying to me than American Idol. First the talent on this show is so much better. These people play their own instruments write their own songs and do covers. I wish more people apreciated the talent on this show. The remaining four are neck and neck in my book-appreciate each of their styles and the commitment they bring. I appreciate the fact There isn't a cut off date in terms of age. And thanks for the recap of Brad's trip to Auborn...
    That was Lance. Based on his two original songs (George Jones and Jesus and Beer's Not Just for Breakfast Anymore), I think he was the best songwriter. Also the best true country singer. I'm sorry he didn't make the final three. Hope he gets a record deal somewhere.

I also agree with you on the difference between American Idol and Nashville Star, there is no comparison. I haven't been motivated to pick up the phone and vote for any of those people on AI.

I just heard, from a pretty reliable source, that Brad will be releasing his first single on Monday, May 3, whether he wins or not. I was also told that George has a single ready to release also. Brad's single is supposed to be "I meant too"

I hope this was ok to post since it is not official, but I'm 99.9% sure it is accurate (I hope)
    Aunt Sheila

"When you have been racing as long as I have, your butt tells you how fast you are going." Jeff Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by AUAunt6
    I just heard, from a pretty reliable source, that Brad will be releasing his first single on Monday, May 3, whether he wins or not. I was also told that George has a single ready to release also. Brad's single is supposed to be "I meant too"

I hope this was ok to post since it is not official, but I'm 99.9% sure it is accurate (I hope)
    That is so good to hear about the single being released. I am brand new here, just found this board last night, But I had to chime in, I think Brad is so talented and I hope he wins on Saturday. I love to hear him sing & I wish him all the success he deserves. I'd love to see him sing in person some day!

Last year all of the final three had singles ready to release. I don't know if they'll release any of them from the non-winners. They didn't last year. Unless they've already signed deals that we dont' know about. Why didn't they do I Miss Me for Brad? It was (IMO) superior to that other one.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    I'd love to see him sing in person some day!
    Check the official Nashville Star Web site. The final four are going on tour this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723
    Why didn't they do I Miss Me for Brad? It was (IMO) superior to that other one.
    That was my question too, Misty. But, I Meant Too, is probably my second favorite on his demo cd. I'm not 100% sure which one will be the first release, but I think either one will be a hit.
    Aunt Sheila

"When you have been racing as long as I have, your butt tells you how fast you are going." Jeff Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    That is so good to hear about the single being released. I am brand new here, just found this board last night, But I had to chime in, I think Brad is so talented and I hope he wins on Saturday. I love to hear him sing & I wish him all the success he deserves. I'd love to see him sing in person some day!
    Firestorm...I've only be on board a few weeks and I absolutely LOVE this board. It has a great group of people!

Brad is great in person. He really knows how to bring the crowd into his music....especially the women! I think it is the dimples! LOL I'm lucky, I live in his home town and have been watching him perform for years. You will thorougly enjoy his concert when you get to go!

I love your avatar...but then again, what's not to love about any pic of that man!
    Aunt Sheila

Firestorm...I've only be on board a few weeks and I absolutely LOVE this board. It has a great group of people!

Brad is great in person. He really knows how to bring the crowd into his music....especially the women! I think it is the dimples! LOL I'm lucky, I live in his home town and have been watching him perform for years. You will thorougly enjoy his concert when you get to go!

I love your avatar...but then again, what's not to love about any pic of that man!
    Thanks for the welcome...It is a great board from what I've read so far
    WOW that's great you've seen Brad in perform in person, how LUCKY!
    I look forward to hearing him on the radio & buying his first CD.

BTW-I LIke your avatar as well Now Jeff Gordon I HAVE seen in person. I love that guy! Been a fan for about 9 years.

+ Reply to Thread