+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Brad Cotter

Hey

Hey everybody...I'm new here. I have been "lurking" here for awhile but since I had to join, thought I'd say hello!

Like Brad, I am from Auburn, AL, and although I don't "Personally" know Brad, I have mutual friends and have heard him with his band back before he moved to Nashville.

Again, I just wanted to say "HEY" and looking forward to tonights show.

Sheila

Sheila!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

my vote goes for brad.. every week he does a great job! i look forward to seeing him perform each week...
    I am what I am, God has made me...What do I see when I look in the mirror?? I see me.......Clay

nashville
    Brad Cotter is the best talent all around. He even acts like a pro when he steps on stage. Even if he doesn't win the show, he will get a record deal.

They're all so good, I have no idea who will win it. I agree though, that Brad should get a record deal no matter what.

Brad Cotter's Benefit Concert

I am so excited about Brad coming home to do a benefit concert, that I just had to let everyone know. He will be performing twice here on Monday, 4/19 with all proceeds going to the local American Red Cross.

He will be at the Breezeway Restaurant in downtown Opelika, at noon, Monday, for autographs and pictures.

Then, at the Lodge at Grand National Golf Resort in Opelika, for one concert from 5:30-7:30. This concert is free, but donations are incouraged.

Then, for his other concert, he will be at The War Eagle Supper Club in Auburn, from 8:30 until 11:30 or so. Admission to the Supper Club will be $5.00.

From everything I have heard around here, the Supper Club will be rocking cause the college students are still in town and are exicted to get their first chance to see Brad in person. Of course, all of us old-timers are anxious to see him again too.

If anyone is in the area on Monday, come see us! I hope I got all the locations and times correct!
    Aunt Sheila

"When you have been racing as long as I have, your butt tells you how fast you are going." Jeff Gordon

I'm jealous! Have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by AUAunt6
    I am so excited about Brad coming home to do a benefit concert....
    If anyone is in the area on Monday, come see us!
    too bad i didnt know about this sooner, would have loved to see him in person... cant get enough of him!...
    I am what I am, God has made me...What do I see when I look in the mirror?? I see me.......Clay

Tracey Lawrence? LMAO! I don't see... mostly cause Brad does not have that "circa 1983" mullet hair-do and a mustache that wouldn't really grow in... tho I always liked Tracey music... I never could take looking at him singing...
    Have you seen Mr. Lawrence lately? Mullet is gone, and so is the mustache. Much, much better now visually. I've seen him live here at Celebrity theater, and that boy sounds just as good (if not better) live than he does recorded. An amazing voice.

Anyhoo... I love Brad. He's my vote every week. I thought he did a great job Saturday, and I voted for him several times. Did any of you notice his recap at the end of the show? They totally screwed up his sound on it.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne
    Have you seen Mr. Lawrence lately? Mullet is gone, and so is the mustache. Much, much better now visually. I've seen him live here at Celebrity theater, and that boy sounds just as good (if not better) live than he does recorded. An amazing voice.

Anyhoo... I love Brad. He's my vote every week. I thought he did a great job Saturday, and I voted for him several times. Did any of you notice his recap at the end of the show? They totally screwed up his sound on it.
    Okay, first of all, I'm not a huge country music fan, but I do enjoy some of it. I've watched NS a few times and I like this Brad guy and figure he should win (with George coming in second, Matt third and that talentless Lance coming in fourth), but NOBODY compares to Tracy Lawrence. He is the only country singer who has consistently put out music I totally enjoy!! Texas Tornado has to be one of my all-time country favorites, along with George Strait's Amarillo By Morning. Brad and the others may get a recording deal, but the way singers seem to come and go so quickly, replaced by the next up-and-comer, I just wish them all the best of luck with their short careers...

+ Reply to Thread