+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: George Canyon

Wow, I was so impressed w/ George Canyon! He is one of my favorites so far, loved his version of Johnny Cash "Ring of Fire". Would loved to have heard the entire song, George has a great voice

FORT Regular
    He was also very professional

Hi! *waves*
    I sent it to Zhora and Wyndemere! I think I said thanks for posting them in both pm.. I got confused. *looks around* aw well.. no one got hurt.
    I saw his performances last night.. that's the best I think I've ever heard George sound. Absolutely fantastic!
    It keeps saying I'm posting a link... I'm not posting a link! Post dangnabbit post!

Here you go everyone. Thanks drakefn.

http://www.mkoc.com/Horizon/georgec.htm

the last Canadian I really liked sang Snowbird. Does that tell you how long it's been?
    Last edited by ginger069; 03-10-2004 at 12:27 AM.

I assume you meant "liked" and not "lied", but I'm not sure what you're saying here. Does this mean that you don't like George and you haven't liked any Canadians since somebody sang a song called Snowbird?

Quote Originally Posted by Zhora
    I assume you meant "liked" and not "lied", but I'm not sure what you're saying here. Does this mean that you don't like George and you haven't liked any Canadians since somebody sang a song called Snowbird?
    I liked Ann Murray a Canadian who sang Snowbird and other songs. I think Canadians as a whole are allright but I just have'nt heard any Canadians whose singing I liked since Ann.

Thanks Zhora for posting.

ginger069, I'm a little baffled by your post... but there are quite a few talented Canadian singers, in all genres of music. Julian Austin... Michael Buble... Nickelback... Paul Brandt... Alanis Morsette... Barenaked Ladies... and so many others. I think Canadian music (like George) is often overlooked though, since so many of the successful artists here are independant so they don't have the major labels behind them pushing them.

Quote Originally Posted by drakefn

ginger069, I'm a little baffled by your post... but there are quite a few talented Canadian singers, in all genres of music. Julian Austin... Michael Buble... Nickelback... Paul Brandt... Alanis Morsette... Barenaked Ladies... and so many others. I think Canadian music (like George) is often overlooked though, since so many of the successful artists here are independant so they don't have the major labels behind them pushing them.
    Well there is the very well known and very Canadian, Shania Twain... and Terri Clark who is going to be a guest is also from Canada...

Quote Originally Posted by drakefn

I don't know about Julian Austin but Paul Brandt Love him!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast