+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eddie Barber

Eddie Barber

HOMETOWN: Frankfurt, Kentucky

CURRENTLY RESIDES: Frankfurt, Kentucky

BIO: Eddie Barber is a multi-talented musician who plays the electric and acoustic guitar, the drums, and also writes his own songs. Eddie has been singing since he was five years old. He hails from Frankfurt, Kentucky, where he works on his family farm raising cattle and tobacco in addition to working at his family's saw mill. His biggest musical influences are Randy Travis, Hank Williams Jr. and Ronnie Milsap. Even if he becomes the next country music sensation, he plans to remain a farming man at heart.

PERSONAL STATEMENT: "I love any style of country music, as long as it's country. I love good food and being able to get up every day and be outside doing something worthwhile. I practice my music after feeding the cows - it's a full-time job keeping everything fed. I hope that when people hear my sings they know that I am writing about true feelings and real situations. Sometimes they might sound corny, but I try real hard."

Last edited by John; 03-11-2004 at 06:51 PM.

I just tried the link to Eddie's website, and it is apparently not up and running yet. From Robert's comment, I gather he must sound pretty good. I look forward to hearing him.

+ Reply to Thread