+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nashville Star Contestant From Virginia

FORT Newbie

Nashville Star Contestant From Virginia

Hey guys! (& gals)

I'm J. Blackwell and I won the D.C. local competition of Nashville Star back in November of 2003. I also got to open up for Buddy Jewel the week after. Really cool. Without writing a book here....I've always been into country music. My family grew up with it and we've always had a family band. I need as much support as I can get for this upcoming show, so I wanted to let everyone know who I am and get started getting to know you all as well. I have a website that is under development, but you can check it out and keep up as the show begins to air. I do reply to email (it may take a while) and I look foward to talking with some of you. The web site is....

www.starpolish.com (Enter "Blackwell" in the member prompt and click on "J. Blackwell and the County Line Band" Make sure you sign the mailing list.)

Until then, take care, and KEEP IT COUNTRY!

J. BLACKWELL (NASHVILLESTAR2BE@MSN.COM)

Very cool! I went to the website, I wish you all the best of luck in Nashville Star! Looking forward to hearing your work, we'll be watching you!
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

FORT Newbie

congratulations!

congratulations and good luck to you; Buddy is a great fellow--he was my roommate on Nashville Star I. If you truly believe you have what it takes then don't give up on your dream no matter what happens.

j.a.m.

+ Reply to Thread