+ Reply to Thread

Thread: from jamsternumerouno

FORT Newbie

from jamsternumerouno

Hey friends of Nashville Star,

I made a point not to get into the discussion groups while I was participating in Nashville Star, but now as my new label, Dualtone Records (David Ball, Radney Foster, Chris Knight, Jeff Black etc.) and my team at Refugee Management (Jo Dee Messina, Sixwire, etc.) embark on releasing my forthcoming single, most likely "Home Made of Stone," I've decided to tap into the network to solicit your help in 2004. If you'd like to help me out on the grassroots level either globally through the internet or regionally by phone please contact me at jam@281.com.

Sony will distribute our recordings internationally and we'll need all the help we can get in spreading the word.

Yours truly,

john Arthur martinez

Goodness me, I don't know how I missed this post before. What a distinct pleasure having John Arthur stop in to say hi. There were a lot of people around here rooting for you last season, John. Your sweet disposition and charming personality were a real treat for the viewers. I wish you all the success you desire.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

+ Reply to Thread