+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nashville Star II will premiere March 6th

Nashville Star II will premiere March 6th

It's been announced that Nashville Star II will return to the USA Network on March 6.

Mark your calendars!

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Now that I've had a chance to look at the contestant threads, I'm really excited about a second season of Nashville Star. It seems like they really scored contestants with a lot of performing experience. I think that bodes well for the show. I hope we get some traffic in here after the first show airs. I'm curious how well the second season will be received.

I wouldn't say that I'm a huge country fan, but all in all the contestants were significantly better on NS last year than they were on AI. I would say that I hope that holds true again this year, but I'll never really know because I won't watch AI anymore. I like to see singers that play instruments, or at the bare minimum write their own music.

Can't wait for NS2!!! :-) I'm excited. This year's winner will have big shoes to fill, but I'm sure we'll see a lot of talented musicians :-)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I am anxiously counting the days until this show is back on the air! I LOVE this show!
    I read that Buddy Jewell will be on the show 3-6-04 and that he will be presented with a gold record from Sony Nashville for Help Pour Out the Rain.
    Also Miranda Lambert (from last season) will also be on the show, but her mother didn't know the date yet. Miranda got a record deal w/ Sony Nashville also, and her record will be released in April or May.

FORT Fogey
    i hate country music but i like the format of the show where they have contestants actually write there own music and play instruments, to me that is true talent rather then just singing(like AI).

...not to mention the live band. AI is just kareoke to me now.

+ Reply to Thread