+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Audition dates, times, locations for season 2

Audition dates, times, locations for season 2

There are a ton of them, and they were just announced today.

Click here:

http://www.usanetwork.com/nashvillestar/auditions.html

Since there are too many to list easily.

Also as before, we'll once again be accepting videotaped auditions. If you want to get a head start on the competition and double your chances of being considered (yes, you may send in a home video AND compete in a live audition), get working on your tapes now! The submission cutoff is December 1. (NOTE: If you plan to compete in a live audition instead of - or in addition to - submitting a home video directly to the Producers, be aware that the same home video will be required of all contestants who make it to Round 3 of the live auditions. Contestants who make it that far must turn in their home video to the radio station BEFORE performing in that round - and with the audition rounds happening on consecutive days, you simply won't be able to put the home video off until you know you've made it that far. Are you getting an idea of how important the home video is? Then why not get started?)
    For the following info, you'll need Acrobat Reader:

The Local Audition Process Overview
    Home Video Guidelines
    Rules/Guidelines/Eligibility Requirements
    Application
    Cover Song List
    Application for Copyright
    Frequently Asked Questions

Good luck, everyone!

Sleeping with George W
    I think it's great that they have auditions just about everywhere and only two people win at each (or at least it seems that way ... I could be wrong!). Anyway ... it's also cool that the viewing audience will get to select one of the finalists. I can't wait!

I was really impressed that they're having auditions in Grand Rapids, MI. I thought about going over and watching them, but then I remembered it's country music

+ Reply to Thread