+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auditions for NS2 begin 10/22

Auditions for NS2 begin 10/22

Incidentally, Nashville Star not only has been renewed for a second season, auditions for new shows begin on Oct. 22. These are being hosted by USA Network, Sony Music Nashville, and radio station WSIX-FM. Registration begins at 7:30 a.m., with auditions starting at 8:30 a.m. Those who make it through the first round will be invited back for subsequent auditions on Oct. 23 and 24. The Oct. 22 auditions are being held at the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South. Auditions on the other two days are taking place at the Wildhorse Saloon, 120 Second Avenue North.

Everyone interested in auditioning must be at least 18 years of age, and perform both a cover song from a designated list and an original. The first round songs must be done a capella. A complete list of rules, eligibility and audition requirements is available online at www.usanetwork.com/nashvillestar.

I really hope the show is as good this year as it was last year.

Mee too I can't wait to see this year's season of Nashville STar, I hope they'll crown an equally worthy winner, whoever is coming up in this show have VERY big shoes to fill to compete with season 1
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

+ Reply to Thread