+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Second Season Confirmed!

Sleeping with George W

Second Season Confirmed!

There will be a second season of Nashville Star! Can't wait!

Second Season of Nashville Star Announced

That's awesome, Eden! I'm so happy! This was one of the GOOD "singing competitions".

That is GREAT news. I cant wait!!!!

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I just happened across this thread and couldn't be happier to see that Nashville Star will be back. I'm so excited about it!!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Yay! Lets hope it is as good as the first season.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Sleeping with George W
    More details on the new season -- which starts March 6!!!

Charlie Robison is out ... wahhhh! I'll miss him.

Nashville Star News

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I'm so excited that the show will be returning. Can't wait to see how they will ever be able to find people as charismatic as the ones we've already grown to love.
    Last edited by breathless4975; 11-08-2003 at 08:10 AM.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Thanks for posting that link Eden. Hmmm...I'm disappointed we won't be seeing Charlie this year too. He was a lot of fun. I hope his replacement is at least as entertaining as he was. Tracy Gershon and Robert K. Oermann just don't have what it takes on their own.

I'm excited for another season. I don't think I'm even going to bother watching AI this time around. Nashville Star spoiled me with their live band, interesting judges, and talented writer-performers.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

FORT Regular
    You know, I wasn't going to watch NS again this year. It was so entertaining it spoiled me and nothing else on TV seemed worth watching. Then I did totally out of character things, like dialing up to vote for my favorite, listening to country music (I hadn't done that before), and buying the indie records of some of the contestants. Now I have a collection of nearly 40 country CD's most from independant Texas singer/songwriters. I also have stayed active with some NS1 message boards- I never did that before either. I even joined a fan club.

With all that happening after NS1, I was really afraid about what would happen after NS2....I mean would I be looking for velvet paintings of Elvis??? lol

So I was all set not to watch.

Then I started reading about the regional contestants....and I was hooked again.

FORT Regular
    http://nashville.about.com/cs/nashvi...starreview.htm

Above is a link to article on what the NS1 contestants have been doing since the endo of the show. Right now it looks like the only ones that got recording contracts were the top 3. Some of the others have put out indie CD's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast