+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Second Season Confirmed!

FORT Regular

Top 20 for NS 2

http://www.usanetwork.com/ubb/usa/ht...ML/002264.html

top 20 that move on to NS 2 are here. If you scroll down, you will see the websites for most.

If you watched NS1, you have already heard a song co-written by one of the contestants for NS2- Stephanie Urbina Jones. She and john Arthur (from NS1) co wrote "River of Love" that he sang (bilingual song with the Amor Amor chorus)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by djbee
    http://www.usanetwork.com/ubb/usa/ht...ML/002264.html

top 20 that move on to NS 2 are here. If you scroll down, you will see the websites for most.

If you watched NS1, you have already heard a song co-written by one of the contestants for NS2- Stephanie Urbina Jones. She and john Arthur (from NS1) co wrote "River of Love" that he sang (bilingual song with the Amor Amor chorus)
    This is really a heads up and educated group, yes Stephanie and I did co-write this song and my wife Yvonna contributed as well. If the rest of the top 20 are as good as Stephanie, then it should be another great season. She can really belt it out. My version of "The River of Love," with the amor, amor chorus, has turned out great in the studio and will be featured prominently on my new album. You'll be pleased to know that "Home Made of Stone" should be at country radio--soon!

Thanks for keeping the fire burning ya'll.

Your friend and Texas troubadour,

john Arthur martinez

john Arthur, I can't wait until your album comes out!
    I ordered Amor Amor CD from your website, was so happy that you were able to re-release that one.
    I have the screensaver from your website. The one with the pictures from Nashville Star and your song 'Home Made of Stone'; I get to watch & listen to it every day (whoooo-hoooo!!)

FORT Regular

link to about a minute of john Arthurs new single

There's a John Arthur Martinez thread around here somewhere. Can we move this discussion over there, so we're not hijacking the "second season" thread with discussion of last season's runner up?

Thanks.

FORT Regular

Thanks for the reminder

Thanks John for the reminder. I obviously was not paying attention and wandered off topic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12