+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Show Schedule??

Show Schedule??

Is this show done for awhile or what? I can't find it in the listings for the next week or so. Anyone know?
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Oh Look, A Farce! MysticalChicken's Avatar
    Mmm... I dunno. My mom said it wasn't going to be on anymore, because of that new Point Pleasant show, but that show is now going to be on Thursday nights (according to the radio commercial I've heard no less than eight times in the past hour). But I could have sworn, on the last N911, I saw a preview for the next show. So maybe it's just on hiatus for a while.

The FOX website has it listed as "Returning Soon", so my guess is that it's on hiatus while they wait to see which of their mid-season shows will bomb.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Besides, didn't the preview show the mysterious and only once seen Nanny Yvonne? They couldn't possibly show another episode with her yet.

LG.
    I think I've read somewhere that they've ordered 8 new episodes of this series, and I know we've seen previews of episodes which were filmed but never aired. The ratings haven't been terrible for this show, so I'm pretty sure it is coming back.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    You're right, they filmed 8 episodes and ordered 8 more (which are most likely being filmed right now). The ratings have been great. Fox is very pleased with the show and is keeping it on the air.

+ Reply to Thread