+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 12/22 Show Discussion

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    It still melts me when my 26 year old says it.

same here ... well, at least when my 21 year old married father of a son says it. can't wait to hear my granddaughter say it!

Bye bye Yvonne! I always believed in you!

Next week's preview is showing what we saw last week I think.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I liked Nanny Yvonne. Good show tonight.

Wow, Nanny Yvonne is real. I like her style, too. Although those kids didn't seem as out of control as the other kids on the previous shows. Mom is a good mom, I guess this show was to make dad be a good dad.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I missed the first few minutes...what was the mom's health problem (other then having 7 girls under the age of 8 )

Also, were the 3 youngest triplets?

That was a very very busy household.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    I missed the first few minutes...what was the mom's health problem (other then having 7 girls under the age of 8 )

They went through the family introduction quickly but I got it on tape. The oldest is Olivia 8 years old, Hannah 6 years, Kaeley 5 year old, Amelia 4 years old,m and Molly, Rebecca, & Natalie 2 1/2 years old. So it looks like triplets, although, I don't think they really stated it.
    (I bet anything they were trying one last time for a boy & ended up with a set of female triplets.)

The mom is a planner, she overplans the calendar for the month, so Dads schedule is already planned out. She does everything in the house, is a people pleaser, can't say no, wants everybody to be happy. Mom doesn't sleep well, doesn't eat right kind of overdoes it.

Three months ago she woke up & her heart was pounding she couldn't move ( hurt her ears it was pounding that hard) they rushed her to hospital she was diagnosed with heart arrhythmia (stress related) They've done testing but still not sure how or why it happened. She is suppose to take it easier & has medication to help keep her heart rate lower.
    So the nanny is there to try to spread out the responsibility & to let Dad help more. Nanny told Mom to let Dad help out more, he may do things differently but its still right & good, oh, and to stop yelling & barking orders. So they're working on his temper & her need to control.

This family is so precious, seven girls can you imagine when they all get to be teenagers? Poor dad will need extra patience every month. How special will it be when one of the girls says, "thanks Daddy," while they do the father daughter dance at her wedding.

That was so cute when Dad painted the girls toenails. I grew up in a household with 4 girls & 1 boy & I only remember getting my dad to do a girly activity only once or twice. (tea party with pretend beer & steaks). Usually he took my brother , sister & me fishing, or playing basketball, ice skating or hanging out for a few hours at the NCOclub where he cooked for a second job, so mom could have a break with only the youngest two. Couldn't imagine him painting toenails, painting refinished furniture, yes, but not my toenails.

I loved this family. The parents seemed so loving, and Dad finally found how he could fit in, to do more and mom learned how to let go a bit. It was so funny when she left and one of the girls climbed in the van & everybody was crying. So chaotic, I could really feel for them. Loved the shots of one girl climbing in the cabinet and another climbing in the dog crate with the dog.

Seems like they could use a grandmother or two to cook dinner & read to the girls or something so mom can sit down more. It adorable how all seven of the children wanted her attention but I can only imagine how stressful that would be trying to share with that many children.
    I'm glad the nanny helped this family reach some goals. Children want to be "good" they just need guidelines of what expected of them, ways they can help out and tons of encouragement. I wish them good luck, this eppisode was very enjoyable.
    Last edited by lliannee; 12-23-2004 at 10:56 AM. Reason: spe;;ing
    "What happens to the wide-eyed observer when the window between reality and unreality breaks and the glass begins to fly? Stephen King - Four Past Midnight"

She had developed an irregular heartbeat probably from stress. The youngest three were 2 1/2 year old triplets. This show made me think of the mother of a friend of mine from college. The woman had 8 kids in 10 years plus a miscarriage. When the youngest was 6, she just couldn't take it anymore and up and left.

My world is in order now that I've seen nanny Yvonne in action. She's a cutie ,but she knows how to run the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456