+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 12/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Why don't the parents go for a 1 hour walk? They have a nanny there, the kids door is shut- why don't they slip out, enjoy a few moments of piece and quiet; then return better able to tackle the side show.

It's funny to me to see the 3-year old say "I'm a baby!" My 6-year old niece calls her 2-year old sister "Baby" as a pet name, and the 2-year old always retorts "I'm NOT a baby!"
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

That little girl screaming all nite like that is pathetic. I remember one time when I was little and shared a room w/my sister and brother and we were talking, our dad mad us sit outside to 'talk' in the dark.. I was scared so I shut my mouth when we got back in the bedroom. I think my stubborn older brother thought it was exciting..

Yay... The Amazing unbelievable transformation of the kids.. In just two short days!

I'm not quite sure I believe the miraculous results this show seems to come up with. But I'm just your basic cynic.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I'll believe next week when it happens. Nanny Yvonne doesn't exist.

Next week: will we finally see Nanny Yvonne, and the family with 7 daughters? Or is this just FOX's cruel joke on Unk?

The 7 daughters family needs some help.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I'm not quite sure I believe the miraculous results this show seems to come up with. But I'm just your basic cynic.
    Or realistic. I watch it because there's nothing else on at the time slot, but I surely do consider it a work of fiction.

Kao
    Was I imagining things, or did that kid punch the crap out of his mother?

Notice how the kids don't smack Daddy around like that. Just Mommy.

My guess is that once they actually got thru one night without the dodies, the next night was a lot easier. They're also probably used to seeing their mother give in to them and the fact that she didn't left an impression.

FORT Newbie
    Wow how could the parents let their kids get far out of hand? I mean you expect some tantrums and some bad behavior but it seemed all the kids could do is to cry and hit each other. I do find it hard to believe that they were magically transformed in that short of time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast