+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 12/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I dont have kids. Is three too old really for a pacifier?? Doesn't seem so old to me, maybe 5 is.

ETA: Over Thanksgiving my 7 year old nephew was clearly crying and Trying to get so upset to attempt to throw up (he failed thankfull). But, it was obvious he was doing it on purpose. I let my sister know that she needs to confront him about doing that.. It seemed soooo unhealthy. Just call me Nanny Karen..
    Last edited by karen14; 12-15-2004 at 09:39 PM.

1 AM and the kids are still screaming. I wonder if it has anything to do with the presence of strange cameramen in their bedrooms?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

There's just something about watching great big kids act up like this that makes me want to slap a parent or two. HOW did they get to this point? My temper would prevent me from living in this mad house. When that kid kept slapping his mother in the face I lost it just sitting here watching. I would SO have jerked a knot in his tail.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    I dont have kids. Is three too old really for a pacifier?? Doesn't seem so old to me, maybe 5 is.
    I think 3 is too old. Once they have a mouthful of teeth it's time to retire the bottle & pacifier. My 10 month old niece is already chewing her bottle with the two teeth she has. She's been off the pacifier for 2 months. My two nephews were off the pacifier by 2 years old.

3 is too old for a pacifier!

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    1 AM and the kids are still screaming. I wonder if it has anything to do with the presence of strange cameramen in their bedrooms?

They start school at 5 (unless they do preschool at 4), believe me- you want them over the pacifier, or thumb sucking stage by then or the kids that are over it, will have a great field day. The tormentors will be relentless and never forget it. Good to have them over it as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 12-15-2004 at 09:48 PM.

Mom's telling Stella her methods are wrong. And Mom's methods are right?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Thanks for the clarification on the pacifiers.. Now only the little ones need to learn that having a full set of teeth = no pacifiers!!

ETA: Over Thanksgiving my 7 year old nephew was clearly crying and Trying to get so upset to attempt to throw up (he failed thankfull). But, it was obvious he was doing it on purpose. I let my sister know that she needs to confront him about doing that.. It seemed soooo unhealthy. Just call me Nanny Karen..
    Yes, karen, three is too old for a pacifier. You can imagine how that constant sucking the hard plastic against their teeth could cause their mouths to look. I personally would not have taken the sippy cups and pacifiers away at the same time. But I might make an exception for these two. I find them very unlikeable kids.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast