+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 Preview: The McKelvain Family

LG.

Episode 5 Preview: The McKelvain Family

Looks like our next family is the McKelvains, with 3 boys and 1 girl. From the previews it looks like Mom is trying to do most of the parenting and thinks Dad isn't pulling his weight. Marital discord and lots of yelling, I'm sure.
    Last edited by LG.; 12-05-2004 at 09:00 PM.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Is this the same family they previewed last week? If so, they look like a lovely bunch!

Did you know that Nanny is not on this week, either? The Billboard Music Awards will be in its place. We may never get to see Nanny Yvonne!

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet
    Did you know that Nanny is not on this week, either? The Billboard Music Awards will be in its place. We may never get to see Nanny Yvonne!
    I *knew* Nanny Yvonne was just an imaginary Nanny just to keep the men watching the show. Too freakin funny that she's bumped yet again, her show may never appear at this rate!

LG.
    OMG, there is NO NANNY YVONNE, and Fox is just messing with us.

Thanks for the scheduling tip. The Fox site tells me nothing.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

NOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Nanny Yvonne .....Nannny Yvonne......I want Nanny Yvonne. I want Nanny Yvonne!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHh! : :

LG.
    tsk, tsk, tsk, did_it_again, "I want" does not get. Yes, I'm turning into Nanny Deb. The cape is a wonderful fashion accessory, but the hat is annoying.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    tsk, tsk, tsk, did_it_again, "I want" does not get. Yes, I'm turning into Nanny Deb. The cape is a wonderful fashion accessory, but the hat is annoying.
    Watch the Billboard Awards tonight. Nanny Deb is supposed to be presenting one of the awards.

LG.
    I just saw an ad on Fox for this week's show, and it has Nanny Stella, not Yvonne. I wonder if they've changed families on us again.

See Nanny Yvonne is just a tease. :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast