+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone out there know one of the families?

FORT Newbie

Anyone out there know one of the families?

I really like this show. My biggest hang up is its really hard for me to believe that they have all these problems one day, (fighting yelling, kicking, screaming....) and they have some breakthrough, and the next day everything is back to normal with no more problems. Seems like the magic of TV editing.

I would love to hear from someone who knows one of these families and find out what the full scoop is. Are the kids changed for good, is it just for TV, and done with editing, or what???

FORT Newbie
    I know one of the families (as does Cruella). It isn't that the kids change in one day but that the family dynamics change. The parents learn different ways to parent and the kids learn what is acceptable behavoir, what isn't and what they can no longer get away with.

FORT Newbie
    Some of the families and the Nannys are in NYC filming an episode of Montel Williams. I'm not sure when it will air. Fox is also going to rerun some of the early episodes at the end of December.

FORT Newbie
    Just updating.... the Rocks and Priores, along with the Nannys, are scheduled to be on Montel on January 6.

+ Reply to Thread