+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episode 4 Preview: The Priore Family

LG.

Episode 4 Preview: The Priore Family

who knows if this is the family that will actually end up airing next Wednesday, but the Fox website is featuring the Priore family. Parents Nina and Joe have 7 people living in a 3 bedroom house with 1 bathroom. The kids are Faith, Joseph, Nicole, John and Lynn and the drama in the house revolves around a never-ending power struggle between oldest child Faith and oldest son (second child) Joseph. The rest of the kids try to stay clear, but their constant bickering has caused Mom Nina to separate them onto opposite sides of the house (because we KNOW how well that worked on the Brady Bunch and War of the Roses).

No clue which Nanny will be helping us this time. Post if you can tell from the ads, but I haven't seen an ad yet. Hopefully they WILL run some ads and not just neglect this show until it disappears. :rolleyes
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    This is one of Fox's best new shows. They've consistently received high ratings since the first episode. The first episode (which aired during sweeps) got better ratings then last year's show at the same time slot - The OC.

On top of what has already been filmed, Fox recently ordered 8 more episodes.

Way to many kids. Man I 'd go nuts!

LG.
    Ok, I saw an ad tonight and I thought they were talking about quadruplettes. This family (Priores) are all singletons. Five of them, but no two-fers or greater.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Gosh, I guess the ad could have been for the same family and that the four younger children are all one big-old set of quads, but why oh why would they describe one of the quads as the "oldest boy" when he's the same age as 3 of his 4 siblings, whom are all younger than the one oldest sister. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Parents Nina and Joe have 7 people living in a 3 bedroom house with 1 bathroom.
    My sister raised 8 kids in a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home. One bedroom for the girls, one for the boys and one for her and hubby. Christmas was wonderful in that house. Every toy made was there.

When I was little (a very very long time ago) we had seven of us living in a one bedroom one bathroom house....ahhhhh, those were the days, my parents must have been crazy.

+ Reply to Thread