+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3, 11/17: The Paul Family

LG.

Episode 3, 11/17: The Paul Family

Four kids (three of them triplettes) have set off the equivalent of a toy bomb in the Paul house. Can Nanny Deb restore the order?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Ok, I have to ask -- what is the equivalent of a toy bomb?
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

LG.
    I guess it leaves the same wake of destruction of a real bomb, only with a larger percentage of toy parts than your average skud missle wreckage.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

In other words, the little brats throw their toys around and never clean them up.

Whatever happened to the family with the 7 daughters?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Maybe they didn't provide enough drama. Or . . . too much!

LG.
    QBoots, I have no idea what happened to the Johnstons Family episode. It has completely disappeared from the Fox website.

Chairman of the Bored Cruella_DeVil's Avatar
    Maybe the Johnson's demanded that their show be pulled from the air after seeing how the premiere episode went. They probably didn't want to get slammed like the Rocks? If it was that chaotic with 2 kids, can you imagine what 7 would be like?? Maybe their family pet didn't get run over and they didn't get a cruise? Wonder if they had to give back the $$,$$$.? I guess we have to stayed tuned to see if they air that shhow... hmmmm Fox ploy to keep us tuned in??? :rolleyes

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruella_DeVil
    Maybe the Johnson's demanded that their show be pulled from the air after seeing how the premiere episode went. They probably didn't want to get slammed like the Rocks? If it was that chaotic with 2 kids, can you imagine what 7 would be like?? Maybe their family pet didn't get run over and they didn't get a cruise? Wonder if they had to give back the $$,$$$.? I guess we have to stayed tuned to see if they air that shhow... hmmmm Fox ploy to keep us tuned in??? :rolleyes
    It should air in a few weeks. They did receive a gift but it wasn't a cruise. The cruise was specific for Matt and Karen because they like to travel. The Johnson family gift was specific to what their family would want.

edited to remove baiting of other poster
    Last edited by LG.; 11-14-2004 at 06:56 PM.

Do all the families recieve a gift?

LG.
    I would guess that they do, because Fox usually likes to pay some consideration in return for the families agreeing to participate in shows like this. Fox may make some odd choices for shows, but they aren't usually cheapskates.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast