+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 3, 11/17: The Paul Family

LG.
    OK, once again Fox switched families on us with no notice. The Paul family did not air, but we did get 5 boys from 2 pregnancies.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Chairman of the Bored Cruella_DeVil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    OK, once again Fox switched families on us with no notice. The Paul family did not air, but we did get 5 boys from 2 pregnancies.
    :rolleyes I can't understand why Fox can't get their programming act together??? :rolleyes

Still, it was a fairly decent eppy with the McRobert's Family. Nanny Deb is definitely getting a run for her money, but does a great job in staying firm!

Love your recaps no matter what eppy they show. Keep up the great work!

And with all this switching of episodes, we keep seeing the same nanny. I thought there were supposed to be at least 4 different nannies.

Which makes me think about the voiceover at the beginning of the show - something like "We've rounded up nannies from all around the globe." All around the globe? Aren't they all from Great Britain?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    And with all this switching of episodes, we keep seeing the same nanny. I thought there were supposed to be at least 4 different nannies.

Which makes me think about the voiceover at the beginning of the show - something like "We've rounded up nannies from all around the globe." All around the globe? Aren't they all from Great Britain?

Yeah that's pretty funny? Maybe they meant nannies who've been all around the globe.
    I'm waiting for nanny Yvonne. Cute nannies with British accents are my weakness.

I might have to borrow the hyperactive next door neighbor kids and survive a week of taping just to score the parting gifts this family got. Holy cow! Season tickets for the Colts?! Oh, heck yeah.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

LG.
    Speedy, swing on by, we'll feed Lil LG a pound of sugar and pretend to be a nuclear family like this show focuses on (like single parents are somehow not in need of the Nanny's services) and hopefully get some cool parting gifts. Of course my little sweetheart could never be wild enough to warrant a visit from the Nannies, so maybe you should bring the neighborhood brats along with you.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Kao
    Where's the recap?

the episode hasnt happened yet kao
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12