+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nanny Stella

LG.

Nanny Stella

I'm a computer doofus and don't know how to get a picture of Nanny Stella into this thread, but I think Stella will be handling the McRays and their 5 boys in the next upcoming episode, so let's start a thread for Nanny Stella.

I wonder what her Nanny Superpower will be?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    [IMG]images/img/stella2.bmp[/IMG]

OMG, I am the WORST photoshopper in the WORLD, but you can at least tell which Nanny Stella is from this picture (and that I can't match background paint colors when I tried to blur out the part of Frasier the Butler's head that I couldn't crop out of this picture. Take THAT Fox, that's what you get when you set up silly websites so that I can't get decent pictures of the folks on your shows.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

She looks like a basset hound. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    She looks like a basset hound. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I like the way she dealt with those sad parents. The mother was weak and Stella was right to get on them about their pathetic parenting.

LG.
    The mother was exhausted, but Stella was 100% correct that making a daily schedule and requiring the kids to follow it would be better in the long run, even if it seemed like more work right at the start.

FORT Newbie

Are u kiddin me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOX HAS GONE TO A NEW LOW!!!!

This so called expert NANNY was horrible, she was bumbling her lines, and had a difficult time getting off that leather couch. LOL She laughed and goofed around no wonder the parents did not take her advice serious. I want to see the old timer Lillian step up and assume command. :phhht

I though she was fine. Bumbling lines? I didn't notice any of that,but I do think she was effective.

I also liked Nanny Stella. She was way more patient than I'd ever be. Bumbling lines? How could a person even think straight amid all that chaos? She did a great job, IMO.

Nanny Stella is my 7 yr old son's favorite. And he's now picking up his toys! (He lives in fear that I'll go on Wifeswap or Extreme Makeover and as much as he love Nanny Stella, he doesn't want her coming over! )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast