+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/03 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

11/03 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 1am Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

LG.
    Wow, not many viewers online.

Good thing I'm not relying on show thread commentary for my recap material. Um, yes I was. someone join me please.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I don't know how I feel about this show. Though I like the concept, the kids are becoming SO annoying.

LG.
    They NEED to sit that mom down and show her videotape so she can see her own behavior so she gets the picture already. Time to lay down the law. I know parents disagree about whether kids should have their own beds or a "family bed" but feet on the table during dinner as an Ok rule to break because it's minor, come on.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Mm. From what I've seen so far, it's been approximately 30 minutes of children howling and 10 minutes worth of someone opening their piehole.

This show reminds me of Clean Sweep--an examination of a family who have an aspect of their lives out of control and the introduction of a sensible, no-nonsense person offering common-sense advice.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

LG.
    opening their pieholes, yes, but I did not get any pie. I must have been a naughty kitten.

*rambles off, muttering*

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    Mm. From what I've seen so far, it's been approximately 30 minutes of children howling and 10 minutes worth of someone opening their piehole.
    Piehole? More like piehowl! Wow, I had a headache after only 5 minutes of viewing this show. They must be paying those nannies at least $1000/hour to put up with those "children."
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

I just finished watching this show. My initial response was that Dylan needed to be institutionalized. Wow. That kid was so out-of-control! The abuse he was dishing out to his sister had me cringing. Of course, the sister is just learning from the best, as well, and can really throw quite the tantrum.

Do parents that are so clueless like this couple really exist? Seriously. After watching the first five minutes of the show, I thought it had been twenty. Consistency and teamwork oh-so-clueless ones. Those kids watched their parents fight and vacillate, and then the anklebiters (love that term) would go in for the kill! The kids totally ruled the household and made the rules. The nanny had very simplistic, excellent advice. Let's hope for all the children in SoCal that will eventually be in school with these kids that the nanny's visit worked.

The poor dog. He was the shining star of the show; his expressions were priceless.

Kao
    LOL, I LOVED that dog!

Those kids were out of control. And putting your feet up on the same table where you eat? Come on, now, that's disgusting. Those kids ruled that house because Mother Dearest decided that they shouldn't have any limits put on their behavior. And even when dad stepped in, Mom would undermind him. Thank goodness for Nanny...

Wow, I just finished watching the show. I really am never going to have children!

Nanny Deb rocked . . . I just hope that her teachings stay with the family so they can continue on to lead a (relatively) sane life. But oi! No limits put on the kids . . . what were they thinking!? How much life experience do kids that age have? None. So if someone doesn't set rules, limits, and show them the way it's supposed to be, is it any wonder they all went berserk?

Matt (the dad) seemed to be doing much better, and as a side note, he looked a lot like the Smashing Pumpkins drummer. So, he's ok by me. The dog was the true hero of this story. Perservering through hardship, noise, and utter chaos, only to find the pancake in the end. *wipes tear*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast