+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/03 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Newbie
    Tragically the dog was killed during the taping of the show.

FORT Fan
    First off that 'mom' was a real piece of work - talk about falling off a turnip truck - what an absolute DUNCE and what an (out-of-)CONTROL FREAK she is. I think this sleeping with Dylan is perpetuated by this woman (hate to call her a mother) for numerous reasons, number one being she didn't want to sleep with a man who has no b*** (she emasculated him LONG ago). Talk about a [mod edit] whipped (so-called)MAN.......geesh....... I think it all boils down to a few obvious facts - (1) This woman doesn't have a clue when it comes to distinguishing 'normal' 2 and 4 yr. old behaviour and abnormal behaviour. Does she not have any friends with kids close to or the same age as hers????? (2) The man allowed this woman to emasculate him from the git-go and thus didn't have the b**** to take control of an out-of-control situation. (3) The woman obviously has a need to keep this kids clinging to her as evidenced even at the end of the show and she REALLY needs some psychiatric intervention. (4) Where did Dylan learn the cuss words???????? I can't imagine ANYONE allowing their kids to play with that terror so he must be picking it up at home. (5) The woman obviously wants no part of the man sexually, thus perpetuating the sleeping with Dylan syndrome and this is really SICK!!!!! For all the good the nanny did while she was there I seriously doubt it will actually 'take hold' for any length of time afterward - The woman is not going to be 'cured' of her sick, irrational thought processes in just a week - she needs a whole lot more than the Nanny can provide in a week.........I really feel sorry for the kids - I DON'T feel sorry for the man (gosh I hate to call him a dad and come to think of it calling him a man is doing a disservice to all the REAL MEN in the world) so let me reitereate - I don't feel sorry for the SPERM DONOR because he ALLOWED himself to be put in the position he found himself in - all he needed to do was step up to the plate, put his foot down, take charge and BE A MAN!!!!! I look forward to seeing the next dysfunctional family
    Last edited by hepcat; 11-04-2004 at 03:47 AM. Reason: language

This family was on Dr. Phil not two weeks ago asking for help!!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    This family was on Dr. Phil not two weeks ago asking for help!!

AHhhh it's as I predicated - I KNEW it wouldn't last (the Nanny fix).......

I think they were on Dr. Phil first, Nanny just aired after. I'm pretty sure it was them, they looked familiar and I remember their names.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Wow, I just finished watching the show. I really am never going to have children!
    LG and I were just telling each other how our 4-year-old daughters are nothing like those kids.

That "I want doesn't get" - I use that with my daughter. I felt so validated to hear it coming from Nanny Deb.

Score one for Mommy Hepcat.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Kao
    *sigh* Why am I not surprised?

If I were that husband, I would spend loads of time at work just to avoid coming home.

Here is the link to them on Dr. Phil:
    http://www.drphil.com/slideshow/slid...2_dilemmas.xml

Kao
    I'd also like to add that sleeping with your son for 4 years instead of your husband is NOT normal, to say the least. Something else is going on here, and I hope the wife gets some sort of help.

Wow.
    That mom has no clue. Of course the dad doesn't either but the mom is very clueless. I couldn't believe the woman. She is on her second toddler and she can't figure out that they have temper tantrums when told "no" :rolleyes I was watching this with my kids and they kept asking "did we do that? did we do that?" My answer was pretty much the same, "you tried it once and and quickly found out that you weren't to do that. " That little boy is out of control, but clearly at this stage, it's the parent's fault.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast