+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2 Preview: 11/10 - Johnston Family

Episode 2 Preview: 11/10 - Johnston Family

--“NANNY 911”—Johnston Family—(9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC

SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE,
    THAT'S NOT WHAT THESE LITTLE GIRLS ARE MADE OF
    ON “NANNY 911” WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, ON FOX

Nanny Yvonne has her work cut out for her with the Johnston family, consisting of seven girls, all under the age of 8 – and two very exhausted parents. Assigned to the case by Head Nanny Lilian, Nanny Yvonne has packed her bag of tricks and is heading to New York to work her Mary Poppins-like magic on this unruly bunch on NANNY 911 Wednesday, Nov. 10 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (NAN-102) (TV-PG)

Cast: Head Nanny Lilian, Nanny Deb, Nanny Stella, Nanny Yvonne and Butler Fraser.

LG.
    7 girls under the age of 8! I can only imagine the amount of glittery dress-up clothes and barbie dolls littering the floor of that house. And the dad, does he hide out alone with a mini tv and cooler of beer in the garage, claiming to "fix the lawn mower" for hours on end? I know some dads who would try.

Sounds very interesting.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Who's going to help them when they are 12-20?!?!?!?
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

LG.
    ages 12 - 20, time to BUILD A MOAT around their house to keep all of the boys out.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Bumping to start discussion about the upcoming episode.

Nanny Yvonne will be trying to teach a Dad how to spend time with his SEVEN DAUGHTERS all under age 8 so that mom gets some time to herself.

Poor ol' dad. I hope he at least has a male dog around the house.

. . . the Johnston family, consisting of seven girls, all under the age of 8 – and two very exhausted parents
    Obviously, not exhausted enough! (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Nanny Yvonne - A firm believer in respect, Yvonne treats kids the way she would like to be treated, and she'll do whatever it takes to keep her charges safe.
    I wonder what issues these kids have. I can't imagine having that many close-aged kids to try to keep track of. Do you suppose Mom is literally going to be away from the house while Dad tries to take charge?

I'm assuming there is a least one set of twins or triplets. If not, extra

I just had to look into the mathematics associated with a family of eight daughters. According to this (half of which I actually understood), the odds of flipping a coin eight times and coming up heads all eight times is 1 in 256. I assume those would be the same odds associated with having a baby eight times and having eight daughters.

Poor Dad. I can just see him in the delivery room for Babies 6, 7, and 8 with a tiny baseball glove and tiny baseball cap muttering, "No, come on, come on. The law of probability is on my side. It has to be!"
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but...the bad things don’t always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I'm assuming there is a least one set of twins or triplets. If not, extra
    The last three are 3 year old triplets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast