+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 2 Preview: 11/10 - Johnston Family

Quote Originally Posted by mimby
    The last three are 3 year old triplets.
    Whew. That makes Phat's post extra funny though. Dad probably thought he was guaranteed a son when he found out his wife was having triplets. I do have a vague memory though of some study where if a man has three children all of the same sex, the odds are highly unlikely he'll father a child of the other sex. Someone should have told my father. He has five daughters and zero sons.

7 kids?!?! All girls?!?!?! Poor Dad!!!!! Can't wait to see this!! Any pics yet?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by mimby
    The last three are 3 year old triplets.
    Ok, mimby. Where are you getting all this information? 'Fess up.

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    7 kids?!?! All girls?!?!?! Poor Dad!!!!! Can't wait to see this!! Any pics yet?
    Alanna - there are pictures at the official Fox website for the show (click on the show logo at the top of this forum's main page and it will take you there). Fox is being very protective of its pictures lately, though, so I can't link directly to them.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Ok, mimby. Where are you getting all this information? 'Fess up.
    Before the first show aired, the aunt to the seven girls was posting on the message boards on the Fox site. She posted the info there. You might need to go back into the archives to find it.

Kao
    7 kids in 7 years?

Poor Mom. It's obvious that she needs a break TODAY!

LG.
    I don't have any way to confirm this, but the FOX website for the show indicates that Episode 2 will feature a different family, the McRays, with their 5 sons, rather than the Johnston's and their 7 daughters. Perhaps they'll both be on and compete in Nanny 911 Family Feud, replete with Bob Barker's annoying kissing of all the females. . . . I really dislike the Fox website, by the way. I cannot figure out how to turn off that horrid shrieking child noise and have no way to get the pop-up of the entire fox schedule to keep from obscuring the entire right hand side of the screen. Grrrrr.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    I don't have any way to confirm this, but the FOX website for the show indicates that Episode 2 will feature a different family, the McRays, with their 5 sons, rather than the Johnston's and their 7 daughters. Perhaps they'll both be on and compete in Nanny 911 Family Feud, replete with Bob Barker's annoying kissing of all the females. . . . I really dislike the Fox website, by the way. I cannot figure out how to turn off that horrid shrieking child noise and have no way to get the pop-up of the entire fox schedule to keep from obscuring the entire right hand side of the screen. Grrrrr.
    I saw a commercial last night that did look like a family of boys, L.G. I wonder if Fox is saving the Johnstons for some reason.

LG.
    Just saw an ad and they're definitely running the episode with the 5 sons tomorrow. At least that what they're advertising today. And it looks like Nanny Deb is back again.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Just saw an ad and they're definitely running the episode with the 5 sons tomorrow. At least that what they're advertising today. And it looks like Nanny Deb is back again.
    I saw the same ad.

I wanted to meet a different Nanny this time
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12