+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How come they cant answer questions about the show?

FORT Newbie

How come they cant answer questions about the show?

Did they sign something that said they can never talk about the show? I dont watch too many reality tv shows so i have no idea if this is typical or not. Any possibility that the jokes on the audience and the contestants are possibly fake or actors themselves cause i dont get why they couldnt answer questions about the show cause i got plenty for em.

The show was pulled from TV over two years ago. There's probably not much interest thus not much information left about the show.
    Last edited by speedbump; 02-25-2007 at 07:42 PM.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Newbie
    I was talking about how supposedly tonia was posting here and said she just couldnt possibly answer the peoples questions on the forum. Anyone know why? or was that just a fake? Never heard of such things

You said on the other thread that you were a participant on the show, so you should be telling us whether you can talk about the show.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2256450;
    You said on the other thread that you were a participant on the show, so you should be telling us whether you can talk about the show.

lol no no i was copying and pasting what daniel who was the participant on the show said. lol sorry for the mix up

+ Reply to Thread