+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MBFOB Finale Results *Spoilers*

MBFOB Finale Results *Spoilers*

After about four months, the finale has finally been posted online, on none other than April Fools. With Anette and Mike as the finalists, N Paul Todd stated that he was an actor they all laugh. It was now it is time to reveal the boss. The boss was none other than a chimp just spinning a wheel. The prize was uped to $350,000 which Anette won. They gave Mike $200,000, and they all lived happily ever after.

I hate fox. Can you see the episode on Fox.com AIWANNABE? I'm still seeing only up to episode 9. Can you post a link to it?

Nevermind. I clicked on episode 9, and then changed the number in the URL from 109 to 110 and episode 10 came up just like that.

Yes, I watched the finale, and I'm annoyed that the extremely lame spoiler someone posted months ago turned out to be true.

Well, I can sleep at night now. Yay.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Too bad they didn't show the eliminated contestants finding out the truth. I thought they should have taped them one-by-one, right after they were cut from the show. But no.

I'm sorry to say that the finale was ultimately disappointing.

I finally got caught up on these episodes. (Gotta do something when the FORT is down. ) Hilarious! Better than most of what is airing on TV these days. But yes Pam, the finale could have been better.

The chimp's name was "Mowgli" and I've been scouring the web to try and find out if it is the same Mowgli that was Dennis Miller's sidekick and who appeared in an episode of "Monk". Couldn't find any proof though, and I'm probably the only one who cares.

Many thanks to ChgoBurbs for providing links. I had trouble watching directly from the FOX site and your links worked like a charm.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie
    I've never seen a show that gave me as much joy or excitement as this show it was really great i enjoyed every moment almost in tears here lol. Sad part is I just dont think we'll ever see anything this great again its really special in my opinion such a great moment everything was great and i throughly enjoyed it now to see if i can sleep tonight ciao

+ Reply to Thread