+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No "Boss" 12/19 or 12/26

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    That's exactly what I was thinking; they never came out and said that series was cancelled either until the last minute! And I don't know about anyone else, but I never did hear what the results of that show would have been.

The final two were Banks and Sharif. The winner was
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Banks

You can read the episodes at http://www.fox.com/playingitstraight/ or look at the Purgatory section here. The show was shown in its entirety in Norway. Some kind people over there started to recap the show and when the last episode was suppose to be shown Fox updated their website with the recap for each show and announced the winner.

Fox originally said they were going to reschedule PIS, but after several months canceled it. So, it would not surprise me if Fox did the same thing with this show.

FORT Newbie
    they cancelled Forever eden too before it had a proper last show

Did Forever Eden even have a proper first show? I don't think anything about it was proper.

So we have to wait til the 16th to pick up where we left off?? Did they have a month's break on the other shows they cancelled, or just never speak of them again? I'm hoping that because they are still scheduled that means they do intend to show the rest.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I am going to be really disappointed if they cancel this show, it is hilarious! I wish more people would watch it so we don't have to worry about it being canceled!

I was just starting to like it, too. Thanks, Wallyhorse and Qboots, for keeping us updated.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but...the bad things don’t always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Uh oh. Now TV Tome says there won't be any episodes in January at all, and the status of the show is "Indefinite Hiatus, Possibly Cancelled".
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Darn it!

FORT Fogey
    The status on TV Tome has always been "On Hiatus/Possibly Cancelled" since we first missed a show.... so I'm still holding out hope. Though probable in vain.

Fox is absolutely brutal for yanking shows mid run. See Tru Calling, Forever Eden, etc...

Watching a new show on Fox is like playing Russian Roulette.

Even if the episodes air in February or some other date, the treatment this show got was terrible. This show deserved better, despite the ratings.

Is it possible we won't get to see “the most shocking revelation in reality TV history.”!!!

If the finale never airs, I believe that Fox can withold the prize money. How ironic is that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12