+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 3 Recap: Furry Frogs are Fascinating

Great Recap, hepster! Thanks for making me laugh even more for watching MBFOB!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Newbie

Mystery boss

Does anyone else think the mystery boss might be Trump himself? How else could an ego his size sit back and allow his own show to be trumped so to speak?
    The obigatory reality show shocker ending could be him offering a job to the so-called winner of the show.
    Or to the first guy off, after berating the poor sap who destroyed every last shred of his or her dignity to be the last one kneeling.

If it isn't Trump, I think it's a coin.

Great writing, HepCat, I've followed your work with various shows and you're always insightful and accurate, not to mention hilarious.

FORT Regular
    I keep looking at this show and wondering how any person, no matter how stupid, could still think that this show, and the boss, are real. I keep thinking it has to be actors or something.

I realize that they WANT to believe it is real, but I don't see how they could at this point. I mean, the boss (well, a relative) giving them bikinis and asking them to jacuzzi? Him calling one of the contestants while "on meds" like that?

I keep thinking that Fox is taking it way too far - I mean, they could simply have them do the humiliating and stupid "challenges" and not even bother with all the stuff that is makig it even more hilariously funny, but that makes it seem obviously fake.

Shrug. Maybe Barnum was right, and these contestants are genuine representatives of their minutes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12