+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 11/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

The waiver form the contestants presumably signed must have been massive.

I mean, these people are getting humiliated, and unless they want to become actors, their careers could be ruined. Then again, there could be lots of employers looking to get Whitney's agent on the phone.

Last night's episode was HILARIOUS! I was dying from laughter.

I really think this one of the most entertaining Reality TV parodies I've ever seen; and I felt real suspense at the end in the boardroom, wondering who was going to get the boot. Elli? Whitney? Who, dammit?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    The waiver form the contestants presumably signed must have been massive.

I mean, these people are getting humiliated, and unless they want to become actors, their careers could be ruined. Then again, there could be lots of employers looking to get Whitney's agent on the phone.
    I agree. She probably has been the star of this so far!

Last episode was so good - I was really feeling the suspense in the final minutes... I'm glad Whitney is sticking around. I actually like her.

This show is hilarious! Can't wait until next week's episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    Todd's "son" calls the girls' jingle "an operetta" because it was wicked long and very complicated and not at all cheery.

Their whole presentation was terrible, 'cause the girls focused only on spreading warnings of all the bad, nasty, terrible things that would happen if they (the kids) touched cyanide.

It was so negative, compared to the guys' production.

The men won the challenge by ONE VOTE.

That amazes me, 'cause the girls' presentation was really, really awful.
    I'm sure the guys would have won by a landslide if this had been a REAL vote. But I'm willing to bet the kids were coached on who to vote for. (And Jarron is right Pom - you are fascinating!)

Just watched my tape of this show today. Thank heavens I wasn't online last night, I would have been spewing my wine all over the monitor. My stomach was actually sore from laughing by the end of the episode. So many funny lines, most of which have already been quoted.

And I agree with karen14 about Todd's head scratch. I don't know if he did it deliberately or not, but it just screamed "monkey" to me too.

Loved the unpredictable boardroom. I had absolutely no idea which woman was going to have to get the hell out. Poor Whitney - the guy has totally been coming on to her, and now she's not going to know how she should react to it.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarron
    Wonder if they still would have done this if Tonia won.

Hey, GOOD ONE, Jarron! It took me only THREE DAYS to "get" this comment!

But better late than never, so thanks for the chuckle.

(Tonia seems like the sweetest contestant on the whole cast, so I'm glad she wasn't subjected to Todd's antics on Todd's Naughty Yachty!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567