+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 11/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    at Elli, who says to the doorman as she heads out of the building, "FYI, You work for a jackass!!"

FORT Fogey
    Holy crap, next week they have to sell ecologically friendly tampons and reuseable toilet paper!!!

Oh man, when Elie told the doorman/security guard "FYI. you work for a jack!ss" on her way out the door, I literally almost spit my drink out... This was funny... Re-usable toilet paper.. Surely someone will figure it out like the female did on Joe Schmo 2..

JR.
    Elli was such a bitch I could watch this all day.

This show is comedy gold.

I love it!

I liked when Mr. Todd said "In business the weak only survive if the strong are weaker." then he asked the older lady what she thought of that.

She didn't know what to say and just nodded her head yes.

Mr. Todd, rather grouchy: "That's a good start."

And Whitney talking in the frogsuit!! Then they just catfight for teh whole boardroom session. Elli's comments going out the door.

They seem to be getting rid of players who aren't really buying into the game.

The only thing that could have made it better was if the boss told the ladies (after they lost by one vote) that they got "creamed".

This show is soooo funny.

"Yes my father owns the company. And I know what you're thinking...I slept my way to the top."

-silence-

LOL.

Whoooo Whhhoooooo! Oh man. Priceless.
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

I love this show
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fan
    Too, too funny tonight! I loved N. Paul on the yacht!

Mr. Todd gave us some of his classic quotes too.

Next week, back to selling stuff. They should vary the tasks more. Too much selling stuff, though it is ridiculous enough to be funny.

FORT Newbie
    Did anybody else think Mr. Todd was doing everything he could to convince Kerry NOT to pick Whitney and Elli to face elimination? It sounds mean, but I think the show's producers wanted a chance to eliminate Tonia because she's the least physically attractive of the girls.

This show rules!

I thought the guys (really) did a good job on their presentation. It shows me that they're taking it seriously which hopefully means they haven't caught on yet. I keep thinking someone (probably N. Paul Todd but possibly gay David or someone else) will do/say something just so over the line that it will get the gears turning in the contestants' heads. Surely they must be wondering "why is FOX doing this show? Its a just an Apprentice rip-off, almost to the tee."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast